Windows 10: Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?

Discus and support Windows 10 Issues, how to fix? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After updating to Windows November Update (or Version 1151), my laptop wasn't running good after all. I might be right or not to this point: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Phoxiel, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Phoxiel Win User

Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?

After updating to Windows November Update (or Version 1151), my laptop wasn't running good after all.

I might be right or not to this point: The updating process damaged some Windows Files. I have restarted my laptop after a long black screen when I closed my laptop for some little time. After opening my laptop, it had stucked into the black screen for 30 minutes, assuming a restart could fix, and it did. The restart restored the state to where it was proressing, and only advanced 5% since the last time I closed my laptop. Now the update finished.

I restarted my laptop. There when it starts, the bootup is slow to 4x longer than the 5 second bootup. And after that, the bootup blacks and goes back again, but the brightness of display fades to what I set, within 15 second of waiting, then I'm on blue screen, with "Please wait" displayed for 1 second, and the rest is the loading animation. After that, logging in, and takes 15 seconds to log in than usual 2-4 seconds. This is what I hate, it takes so long to load. I thought at first, it is just starting the new update, but after a while of booting into, this problem is still, and isn't gone. I assumed it was the problem of the update. *Mad, God's sake, after I found out my friend's laptop booting was, faster in this update I have. His laptop specs are very low, and smaller than my laptop.

Now, I experienced hanging after a bit of time of playing on Windows App Games. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I got for free by buying MCPC, it was fun until, it hanged, my laptop hanged. I tried to spam-clicking the X button until few seconds, or even a minute my whole laptop responds again. Asphalt 8 racing annoys me of some random hangs, and that manages me into playing non-window apps instead.

Here, I am. I read some of posts on issues. I tried fixing, and there is nothing much fixed. CHKDSK -F only runs for 1/2minute-1min and finds no problems. SFC /scannow runs for 1-5 minutes, and finds no problem too. What is the final fix is the reset (refresh), but I don't want to lose my windows apps. Windows 10 won't repair, without a CD media, and I don't have one. My laptop came with Windows 10 preinstalled, not with CD media. And that is just, bullshit. What can I find to fix my laptop. I don't even have DVD or anything to put the CD into.

One last problem, is that Windows slow down for some time after it is booted for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, my laptop is just running fine.

Anyway, how can I fix this problem? *Mad*Mad

:)

Phoxiel, Mar 1, 2016

2. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Mar 1, 2016
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Mar 1, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Phoxiel and welcome to Tenforums.

You can easily do a repair install with an in-place upgrade.
    The W10 ISO can be downloaded using the Media Creation Tool or from MS TechBench. Once downloaded, you can simply right-click the ISO to mount it, then run setup.exe to do the repair install. Later, when you have some blank DVDs, you can make the disk for future use.

Hope that helps!

simrick, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Issues, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Issues fix

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  4. msconfig issue fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msconfig issue fix: Yesterday, I went into msconfig on my laptop and selected selective startup by mistake, and restarted my laptop, it has been stuck there ever since. I have tried all options but they are not working. I also cloned my OS from a HDD to a SSD before, can that be the reason for...
  5. msconfig issue fix

msconfig issue fix: Yesterday, I went into msconfig on my laptop and selected selective startup by mistake, and restarted my laptop, it has been stuck there ever since. I have tried all options but they are not working. I also cloned my OS from a HDD to a SSD before, can that be the reason for...
  6. msconfig issue fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  8. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  9. Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own: Trouble shooting problems privacy issues keep showing up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-one-fix-microsoft-software-issues-on-their-own/10da3a66-ce74-42a8-8df1-2178f04475e8
  10. Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own

Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own: Trouble shooting problems privacy issues keep showing up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-one-fix-microsoft-software-issues-on-their-own/10da3a66-ce74-42a8-8df1-2178f04475e8