Windows 10: Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log

Discus and support Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Dave44, Jan 20, 2015
  2. WHS
    whs Win User

The presentation kept copping out on me. I hope they put it on Youtube for a repeat.

3. I quit watching it, too many times it stopped and was "buffering". Guess my high speed internet service is not up to snuff. :-(

alkaufmann, Jan 20, 2015
  4. Dave44 Win User

I quit watching it, too many times it stopped and was "buffering". Guess my high speed internet service is not up to snuff. :-( guess it on Microsoft server side as be so many watching it

Dave44, Jan 20, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    I quit watching it, too many times it stopped and was "buffering". Guess my high speed internet service is not up to snuff. :-( Nothing wrong with my connevtion or my equipment. It buffered for me too. I just kep popping in now and again to see how it is going. On the Holo stuff right now.

davehc, Jan 20, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    Next build is due to next week !

Vladimir, Jan 20, 2015
  7. I missed a lot of it, the screen would just freeze with the buffering message. I had to back out and open the page again to get back to a live feed. Even then it was full of stuttering and skips. *Sad

alphanumeric, Jan 20, 2015
  8. Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log

If they mentioned that I missed it. That was one of the things I really wanted to know too.

alphanumeric, Jan 20, 2015
  9. Dave44 Win User
    Dave44, Jan 21, 2015
  10. Thanks for that link, I'll likely have a look at that to see what I missed the first time.

alphanumeric, Jan 21, 2015
  11. Next build is due "within the next week". So it could be tomorrow, could be next Wednesday. Who knows.

blackroseMD1, Jan 21, 2015
  12. WHS
    whs Win User
    Does it really matter whether we get it tomorrow or next week. We'll have at least half a year to play around with it. And then a free upgrade.

13. Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet? *Wink No not really, but where's the fun in that?

alphanumeric, Jan 21, 2015
  14. Phone Man Win User
    The Shadow Knows !!!

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jan 21, 2015
  15. Who knows what lurks in the hearts of evil men?

Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log [​IMG]

Slartybart, Jan 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log - Similar Threads - January Technical Preview

2. RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: I'm trying to download RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661. Have an error . Error We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID...
  3. RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 News
    RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: We have released a pre-release FFU for RPI3B+ without support for WIFI, Bluetooth, and touch. The FFU can be downloaded from Download Windows 10 IoT .We would like to hear feedback from the community regarding this image. Thanks! Source: RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview...
  4. No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041: I updated my laptop this morning and my sound doesn't work anymore. My Realtek Audio Driver is updated, i think the OS is the problem. How to fix this? ASUS X551CA Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB RAM P.S. UPDATE Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 -...
  5. Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build

in Windows 10 News
    Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build: Yesterday, we announced that Windows 10 will ship with a brand new browser, codenamed “Project Spartan.” Designed for Windows 10, Spartan provides a more interoperable, reliable, and discoverable experience with advanced features including the ability to annotate on web...
  6. Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs: The last few updates for Windows 10 Technical Preview were delivered directly from Windows Update for customers registered in the Windows Insiders program, but it looks like the next update will be available as an ISO at launch. That's according to Gabriel Aul, head of the...
  7. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available: Since the release of build 10041 for PCs we’ve continued to make steady progress, and as I said in the blog post with that one we’re working to bring you builds to the Fast ring faster than before. Builds last week were BIG ones for us as well, since “Project Spartan” was...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available: I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out Build 10041 for PCs to the Fast ring. Like all of the previous preview builds this one comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes. The build will only be available through Windows Update for systems already running a...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones build 12493 screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones build 12493 screenshots: Earlier this week, Neowin revealed that a near-final build (12492) of the new Windows 10 preview for phones was being distributed internally to a group of around a thousand testers within Microsoft. The company has promised to make its first preview available this month, and...