Windows 10: WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly

Discus and support WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I notice my PC often restart. I am not sure what cause that happen I am posting Screen shot. This happen every once a while let say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PressF5, Jan 3, 2018.

1. PressF5 Win User

WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly

Hello everyone, I notice my PC often restart. I am not sure what cause that happen I am posting Screen shot. This happen every once a while let say about 4 -5 days later.

:)

PressF5, Jan 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 keeps randomly restarting

I have a brand new, custom built HP computer with Windows 10 installed. It keeps randomly restarting no matter what I may be doing: playing a game, surfing the net, writing an email, etc. I do not have the option of going back to Windows 8.1, as it was
    never installed on this computer. I am pissed, because this thing is BRAND NEW!!!! My husband ordered it for me and spent over 2K on it. This is absolutely ridiculous that I can't count on this computer for anything, because it randomly restarts. I am afraid
    to put ANYTHING important on it. It has randomly restarted at least 6 times in the past 2 hours. Irritating as F*$k!! Please tell me some sort of solution. I really do not want to send this back to freakin China. The shipping and insurance alone would be insane.

Spunkyd223, Jan 3, 2018
  3. windows 10 keeps restarting randomly

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 3, 2018
  4. zbook New Member
  5. PressF5 Win User
    I followed what u ask for.

PressF5, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly

1. WIndows 10 Keep restarting Randomly - Similar Threads - Keep restarting Randomly

2. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Hi- I've been trying to use my laptop all day. I had a few tabs open on chrome, but otherwise, nothing abnormal on my computer. It keeps restarting. I've uninstalled updates, and followed all of these internet guides. Not quite sure what to do with it. It restarts within...
  3. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Hi- I've been trying to use my laptop all day. I had a few tabs open on chrome, but otherwise, nothing abnormal on my computer. It keeps restarting. I've uninstalled updates, and followed all of these internet guides. Not quite sure what to do with it. It restarts within...
  4. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Using Windows 11.Started happening a few months ago. Screen goes black out of nowhere and PC just restarts. Happens once or twice a day... Recently, I started getting the green screen of death as well no text, just green screen. With the green screen it just freezes so I have...
  5. PC keeps restarting randomly

PC keeps restarting randomly: Using Windows 11.Started happening a few months ago. Screen goes black out of nowhere and PC just restarts. Happens once or twice a day... Recently, I started getting the green screen of death as well no text, just green screen. With the green screen it just freezes so I have...
  6. Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: Hello,Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly. My drivers are all updated. CPU and GPU temps are normal. System Information: DxDiag.txtEvent Viewer Logs Critical and Errors: Log.evtx...
  7. Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: Hello,Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly. My drivers are all updated. CPU and GPU temps are normal. System Information: DxDiag.txtEvent Viewer Logs Critical and Errors: Log.evtx...
  8. Windows keeps restarting randomly without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps restarting randomly without warning: As stated above, my pc which runs on windows 10 keeps restarting randomly without warning. It's also very spontaneous. Some days it'll run fine, but others, it'll crash multiple times. This has been happening for a few months now. I thought the lastest windows updates would...
  9. Computer keeps restarting randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps restarting randomly.: Hi guys, My computer keeps randomly restarting, ever since I have gotten it. Event IDs are always 10016 Warning / distributedCOM 6008 Error /source event log 161 Error / source volmgr 41 critical / source kernel-power The error codes shown when restarting are always...
  10. Pc keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc keeps restarting randomly: Hello my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time. have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11...