Windows 10: windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading

Discus and support windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading. Won't let me open anything. Have tried to shut down and restart, same issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by avonkarrie, Aug 17, 2018.

1. windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading

windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading. Won't let me open anything. Have tried to shut down and restart, same issue.

:)

avonkarrie, Aug 17, 2018

2. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Aug 17, 2018
  3. RECYCLE BIN ON DESKTOP, Windows 10

not working ?

apple999(2), Aug 17, 2018
  4. windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading

RECYCLE BIN ON DESKTOP, Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to find Recycle bin in Windows 10, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Desktop, select
      Personalize.
    • Click on Themes in the left pane of this window.
    • Click on Desktop icon settings
      and click on Recycle bin icon.
    • Click Apply and Ok.
    • Now you will be able to see Recycle bin on the desktop.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading

1. windows 10 keeps recycling desktop screen when loading - Similar Threads - keeps recycling desktop

2. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded: Hi everyone,I'm wondering if there's a way to "block" the Windows 10 startup loading screen so that it remains visible until a specific program of my choice has completely finished loading. Essentially, I'd like to delay the loading of the desktop until this particular...
  3. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded: Hi everyone,I'm wondering if there's a way to "block" the Windows 10 startup loading screen so that it remains visible until a specific program of my choice has completely finished loading. Essentially, I'd like to delay the loading of the desktop until this particular...
  4. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen: I have tried everything but my HP laptop keeps loading forever. There isn't even a reset option in the Advanced Option.It all started when I tried to update my Windows but I ran out of battery. Since that day, my laptop would glitch but stop after I off and on it but now it...
  6. My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 keeps showing the loading screen: I have tried everything but my HP laptop keeps loading forever. There isn't even a reset option in the Advanced Option.It all started when I tried to update my Windows but I ran out of battery. Since that day, my laptop would glitch but stop after I off and on it but now it...
  7. Recycle Bin keeps disappearing from desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recycle Bin keeps disappearing from desktop: Since the last update every time I turn on my system the recycle bin disappears and I have to reinstall it. Today I have spent 30 minutes trying to get it reinstalled to the desktop but am not able to resurrect it. Randall Black...
  8. Windows 10 desktop does not load, screen flickers

Windows 10 desktop does not load, screen flickers: Since yesterday's update I have had a problem with Windows 10. At first it was just a black screen with a white bar which is supposed to be the taskbar, which is hidden under normal circumstances blinking at the bottom. In the meantime, it went from blinking the bottom of...
  9. Windows 10 desktop does not load, screen flickers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 desktop does not load, screen flickers: Since last week's update, I've had a problem with Windows 10. At first it was just a black screen with a white bar which is supposed to be the taskbar, which is hidden under normal circumstances blinking at the bottom. Meanwhile, he went from flashing the bottom of the...
  10. Black screen when desktop is supposed to be loaded up

Black screen when desktop is supposed to be loaded up: Okay so, this is my father's laptop. He knows nothing about working with computers, but the had the genius idea of installing Windows 10 entirely on his own. Installation seems to have gone okay, the computer now has Windows 10 properly installed. But of course, there are...