Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Anti Virus wasn't running and found that I should "Reset" the Security Center from Windows 10 "Services". Security Center was set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albert1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. albert1 Win User

Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

My Windows 10 Anti Virus wasn't running and found that I should "Reset" the Security Center from Windows 10 "Services".

Security Center was set to automatic and I selected "reset" from services.

however now Windows 10 automatically restarts while attempting to log-in after a reboot after which the same screen is displayed that somethings wrong with Windows 10 re-start.

It's now in a loop of continual restarts where there is an error code ???? 0000000f and other messages that something went wrong such as a device or something else could not be loaded ... sorry I can't remember and would need to do it again and write the messages down.

I'm currently online in Safe Mode however haven't been able to perform a standard log-in.

I'm wondering what my options currently are to login in standard (non-safe) mode?

It all began because Anti-virus wasn't running but everything else with the security and OS seemed to be ok.

:)

albert1, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Windows keeps turning off the security center.

Hi Maninder,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type Services.msc then hit enter.
    • Services Console will appear.
    • Find Security Center Service on the right details pane > right click it choose properties >
    • Security Center Properties should appear > on the General Tab
    set start-up type to automatic (Delayed start)

• On service Status Stop and then Start.

If this does not works & error still continues then there are more chances that your system is infected

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Security Center. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

Windows 10 Security Center Service can't be started

I am also having a probem starting windows security center. When I did the following step: I found the following disabled:

Security center properties

Windows update properties

Security center WSCSV

Remote registry

net.tcp port sharing

internet connection sharing

COMODO LPS launcher

COMODO Internet security

Auto time zone update

Should these be enabled and if so how do I enable them?

I have no defense toward any threats at this time. Please help!!

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.
    • Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.
    • Locate for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Check whether the following services are Started and set to Automatic.

vickibaughman, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

1. Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services - Similar Threads - keeps restarting Security

2. How to disable the Security Center from services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  3. How to disable the Security Center from services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  4. Windows security center service is not working.

Windows security center service is not working.: I turned off my windows defender for installing a game. Since then, it is not starting. Everytime it shows a blank screen and when I click on "Turn on", it shows that it cannot be started. Moreover, the security center file is also missing from the services....
  5. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Center Service is not showing in Services: Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-center-service-is-not-showing-in-services/8c87bcbd-5890-4fcd-820a-4a26da06419a
  6. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

Security Center Service is not showing in Services: Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-center-service-is-not-showing-in-services/8c87bcbd-5890-4fcd-820a-4a26da06419a
  7. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset: I tried resetting windows 10 on my HP laptop, after resetting is done it's not booting up. It is restarting again and again. What might be issue? [Original Title: Windows 10 issue]...
  9. Windows Security Center Service off

Windows Security Center Service off: I was trying to troubleshoot issues with windows 10, version 1909, build 18363.657, and entered safe mode to clear temp files and then run a scan with Windows Security. When I opened Windows Security, the 'at a glance' menu was blank. I opened the settings and clicked on...
  10. windows defender & security center services keep turning off

windows defender & security center services keep turning off: Hello, my problem is that windows defender is turned off, and I cant get it to restart. I had a malware issue, after clicking a faulty setup file. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware deleted around 900 infected files. After reboot I realised that Windows Defender was turned off....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restart security center

2. windows 10 keeps restarting after reset