Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by martin12golf, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz
    • motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli
    • graphics card geforce 480 gtx
    • 6gb ram
    • installed a 1tb hard drive

I'm not sure how to fix this and geek squad is charging 250 just to get my pc fixed! Base on what I read on the forum I need to update my bios and that my computer does not meet the spec of windows 10 which is not true I ran a spec test before I installed my windows 10.

I was thinking to uninstall my windows 10 and install a 64 bit instead of the 32 bit im currently using.

Im not sure anymore whats causing my desktop to keep restarting every 5 minutes I cant even access my bios.

:)

martin12golf, Jan 11, 2017
  2. ander01se Win User

Windows 10 Computer (orginally 8) keeps rebooting to install updates

My Windows 10 PC keeps restarting, claiming it's needed for an update. I've seen the update history and no new updates has been installed except for a single Windows Defender definition today. At least not to warrant 5 consecutive reboots and still wanting
    to reboot. The annoying part is that it forces a restart every 20 mins.... >_>

ander01se, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Store won't stay open.

same here its annoying I had trouble keeping windows 10 from restarting every 5 mins then I couldn't get the start menu, Cortana, and the action center to work, now the app store wont work! Microsoft is screwing us right now..

mikeplot123, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

5. martin12golf, Jan 12, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Then you need to post this in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

As the notice at the top of the forum and your thread says:

Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

Let me see if I can get it moved.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

1. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min. - Similar Threads - keeps restarting every

2. Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?: I have built my new pc and decided to roll with windows 11 everything is updated scraped for every possible driver under the sun from usb ports to bluetooth to my realtek drivers. Nothing was fixed even a fresh install of windows. Basically I will be chilling and then you...
  3. Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?: I have built my new pc and decided to roll with windows 11 everything is updated scraped for every possible driver under the sun from usb ports to bluetooth to my realtek drivers. Nothing was fixed even a fresh install of windows. Basically I will be chilling and then you...
  4. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  5. BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP

BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP: I have a custom built PC. Been using it for over a year now. Initially had a few BSOD and tracked it down to a faulty RAM stick. Since then I haven't had any issues. I've recently begun playing Dyson Sphere Program and I only get BSOD errors when playing that game. I've ran...
  6. Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds: My girlfriend's laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330S) keeps continuously refreshing Explorer, roughly every 3-5 seconds. Does anyone know of a solution for this? submitted by /u/Sulzer685 [link] [comments]...
  7. I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??: I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-to-enter-my-password-about-every-5/3afc10d4-85da-47d2-8129-7ab156fc9342
  8. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  9. Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins: Hi there guys., I m having this problem with my laptop, just after last update from windows my internet connection restarts every 5 mins, i have tried updating drivers but it seems to be in order.. any ideas of what i could do on this case ? thanks ! and happy...
  10. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows restarts every 5 minutes

2. windows rebbot every 5 minutes

3. my desktop getting restart in every 5 min

4. laptop keeps restarting itself every 5 minutes,
  5. windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min,
  6. windows 10 restart every 5 minutes