Windows 10: Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text

Discus and support Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is bringing a bunch of new features to Windows 10 and while they did not talk about all of them at the announcement, we are finding little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text

Read more...

Brink, Oct 7, 2014

2. Virtual keyboards only tho, Shawn. I guess they could use the function keys on a desktop keyboard, but the mouse is out as it will be a hell of a lot faster to keep typing rather than grabbing the mouse to click on the next word.

I wonder about voice commands and typing? After playing around with Dragon 13 (and the XBox One), that is getting closer and closer.

:)

John Pombrio, Oct 8, 2014
  3. how do i get predictive text input back on my lumia 620

I updated my Nokia Lumia to Windows 10 and lost predictive text. In keyboard settings I deleted the North American keyboard leaving just English and predictive text came back.

David Palmer MH, Oct 8, 2014
  4. Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text

Help! Is there an app similar to swiftkey for windows phone?

i know, but swiftkey's text prediction is MUCH better and typing punctuations is much faster, windows phone's text prediction is a mess in my language, there are some words that get fully capitalized in the middle of a sentence for no reason in windows phone,
    and swiftkey predicts words based on the previous words you've typed

JeroenEvens, Oct 8, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text

1. Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text - Similar Threads - Keyboard gets predictive

2. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  3. On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Screen Keyboard Text Prediction doesn't work, but it's turned on.: Why is that 99% of the time the text prediction doesn't show in On Screen Keyboard even though it's activated in options? It rarely pops up, but most of the time it doesn't, like while I'm typing this on the OSKI have no idea what version I'm using, but it's the newest...
  4. Predictive text windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Predictive text windows 10: The predictive text on my windows 7 tablet works fine with all programs, on my windows 10 tablet it doesn't work with one program, I've contacted their support and they claim it isn't their code that's the problem, they claim it has something to do with windows 10. I would...
  5. Text Predictions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Predictions: Hi there Since Windows 10 v1803 we have had the option to "Show text suggestions as I type" and "Autocorrect words as I type" for hardware keyboard. I have enabled these options however when testing it works fine in Notepad, Wordpad and stick Notes however it does not work...
  6. Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard: Hi I am using Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard. Is there a keyboard shortcut to implement the suggestions, instead of using the mouse to click on them Thanks in advance...
  7. Text prediction

Text prediction: I have turned all typing prediction options on in settings, but i am still unable to see any prediction options when working in Office 365 WordOnline in Edge... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-prediction/a6c39623-a01b-431b-8ecc-5c6dcaa0e1a8
  8. Predictive Text in Windows 10

Predictive Text in Windows 10: I know you have already addressed this issue however, it is still a problem. It has just recently started for me and I have done EVERYTHING you suggested and then some!!! Nothing has gotten rid of the annoying little box of words! I don't know how or why it appeared or why...
  9. Predictive Text

Predictive Text: My predictive text and other keyboard features seem to have vanished from my phone and I cannot see why. They are all ticked as being on within the phone's settings but they are not on when texting. Any help will be gratefully received....
  10. Predictive Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Predictive Text: Hello All, is there any way I can get predictive text on my desktop computer ? 77978

Users found this page by searching for:

1. predictive text not working windows 10