Windows 10: Windows 10 language problem

Discus and support Windows 10 language problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Lately for some reason Win10 got to UK language and Croatian language. I pretty much use Croatian locale and US language. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marko1401, May 25, 2018.

1. Marko1401 Win User

Windows 10 language problem

Hi guys,

Lately for some reason Win10 got to UK language and Croatian language.

I pretty much use Croatian locale and US language.

I have no idea how UK got installed AND why.

any Idea how to best remove that all together?
    Uk is set to display.

I only need English and Croatian.

Do not care about cortana

Thank you

Windows 10 language problem [​IMG]

Windows 10 language problem [​IMG]

:)

Marko1401, May 25, 2018

2. change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Installed in the Wrong Language?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 language problem

1. Windows 10 language problem - Similar Threads - language problem

2. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  3. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  4. Windows 11 Display Language Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Problem: Hello Everyone.I recently bought a Laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition and I have a problem with its display language Combo Box.As you can see, I only have 2 languages on the list. Therefore, the Windows Display Language should list only two options in the Combo...
  5. Windows 11 Display Language Problem

Windows 11 Display Language Problem: Hello Everyone.I recently bought a Laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition and I have a problem with its display language Combo Box.As you can see, I only have 2 languages on the list. Therefore, the Windows Display Language should list only two options in the Combo...
  6. Language problems solely on apps, despite settings being right

Language problems solely on apps, despite settings being right: It's been like this for a few days now, for some reason, the language on the apps on my laptop have changed drastically, showing symbols rather than English. And I did check language and region settings, on sittings along with the Control Panel method, but nothing seems to...
  7. Language problems solely on apps, despite settings being right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language problems solely on apps, despite settings being right: It's been like this for a few days now, for some reason, the language on the apps on my laptop have changed drastically, showing symbols rather than English. And I did check language and region settings, on sittings along with the Control Panel method, but nothing seems to...
  8. Language problems solely on apps, despite settings being right

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Problem when changing languageProblem when changing language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when changing languageProblem when changing language: Hello, I hope you are well. I encountered a problem. I installed 2 language packs on Windows and deleted the English US language, but when I change the language, it is still shown in the list of languages, and this slows me down when changing the system language. It is slow...
  10. Problem when changing languageProblem when changing language

Problem when changing languageProblem when changing language: Hello, I hope you are well. I encountered a problem. I installed 2 language packs on Windows and deleted the English US language, but when I change the language, it is still shown in the list of languages, and this slows me down when changing the system language. It is slow...