Windows 10: Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image

Discus and support Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, I have a work-related problem with 2 customers laptops. Both are HP and the models will be checked out since i dont have them yet in known.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by batlhilz, Jan 12, 2016.

1. batlhilz Win User

Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image

Hey, I have a work-related problem with 2 customers laptops. Both are HP and the models will be checked out since i dont have them yet in known.

When connected to videoprojector via VGA, the image is really dark and sorta "exploded", via HDMI its working flawless. Is there any known issues yet with the laptop VGA drivers and windows 10 to start checking from?

Im gonna check the connection to some other monitors/projectors as soon as possible, but still havent been able to do that.

cheers

:)

batlhilz, Jan 12, 2016
  2. DuncanHui Win User

Windows 10 stuck at blank screen with no cursor

Thank you. Extremely helpful. This fixed the problem

The Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop has both a HDMI and VGA output. Tried both. It turned out that Windows 10 was outputting only to the VGA port.

I saw 1 item under Display Adapters in device manager, uninstalled the display adapter in Device Manager, and enabled the option to delete driver software. Reboot. Problem fixed.

DuncanHui, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Coolicle Win User
    Can't project to a second screen via VGA

I have recently tried to connect my windows 10 laptop to a projector but was not getting any output, the display is detected by windows, the driver is installed and I tried extend and duplicate but still no output. Since then I have tried to connect to
    my tv via HDMI which worked fine but then tried a monitor via VGA and am having the same problem windows detects the monitor and acts if it is outputting but there is no output. Any help would be appreciated Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image :)

Coolicle, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image

1. Windows 10 laptop - VGA output breaks image - Similar Threads - laptop VGA output

2. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output: using an ibuypower pre-built gaming PC with this processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz. Can give additional specs if you tell me what you need to know and how I can find it. I don't know the exact make and model of the monitor aside from it being an Acer, but...
  3. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output: using an ibuypower pre-built gaming PC with this processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz. Can give additional specs if you tell me what you need to know and how I can find it. I don't know the exact make and model of the monitor aside from it being an Acer, but...
  4. VGA to USB3 adapter not working properly- no video output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No VGA output on Old Computer VAIO Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No VGA output on Old Computer VAIO Windows XP: My dad recently gave me his old pc for me to fix and mess around with but It doesn't produce any output on my Packard Bell monitor ITS a bit dusty but not that much Ifs a new VGA cable so that's not the problem can you help me please I do want to retrieve what's on here...
  6. No VGA output on Old Computer VAIO Windows XP

No VGA output on Old Computer VAIO Windows XP: My dad recently gave me his old pc for me to fix and mess around with but It doesn't produce any output on my Packard Bell monitor ITS a bit dusty but not that much Ifs a new VGA cable so that's not the problem can you help me please I do want to retrieve what's on here...
  7. VGA Monitor not outputting anything outside of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA Monitor not outputting anything outside of windows: So ive recently broken my laptops screen and thankfully it still works but the screen is just destroyed. Because of this i got a pretty old asus monitor that supports vga and i hooked it up to my laptop. It works just fine, but anything outside of windows it just doesnt work....
  8. VGA Monitor not outputting anything outside of windows

VGA Monitor not outputting anything outside of windows: So ive recently broken my laptops screen and thankfully it still works but the screen is just destroyed. Because of this i got a pretty old asus monitor that supports vga and i hooked it up to my laptop. It works just fine, but anything outside of windows it just doesnt work....
  9. How to prevent Windows 10 updates? It breaks my sound output

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to prevent Windows 10 updates? It breaks my sound output: Hello. I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299] I don't remember in what year it was actual but I guess about 2017. Since that time I always revert windows updates back or find information on the internet about pausing such updates. But as I...
  10. Surface Pro 3 VGA/HDMI output to projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 VGA/HDMI output to projector: I just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10 OS. There are issues with the compatibility and I’m suspecting the driver built in Windows 10. Does anyone having the same issue with me. Thank you! 18703