Windows 10: Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

Discus and support Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i made a bootable win10 latest build using rufus as usual just like other builds. but this time when i boot there is no UI only black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win10Newb, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

hello,

i made a bootable win10 latest build using rufus as usual just like other builds. but this time when i boot there is no UI only black screen. therefore i cant proceed to installing it.

:)

Win10Newb, Jan 14, 2017
  2. CL_cup Win User

Family Safety Windows 10 - No option to extend time

I just updated to the latest Windows 10 build. Now there is a button for getting more times. The UI is very different than Windows 8. It will send an email to me and I need to approve from the email link. (so not right at the computer like in windows
    8) The nice thing is that I can do that even when I am away.

CL_cup, Jan 14, 2017
  3. Have to enter PIN twice

Hi i just updated with the latest build and this is an issue i am getting now as well together with some other weird GUI/THEME/UI changing and going to a random weird style then i had (Imgur). As shown in this image now windows UI looks
    like old 98 style. Even the windows holding the teamspeak ui looks different than before.

But please how do i fix the double login issue? and Also why would my whole UI and graphic option change without me consenting this after the patch update? i should be just SHOWN "hey there are these new feature" so would u like to activate them straight away?

AsifFlare Hyranoss, Jan 14, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

Win10Newb,

On making a Win10 Bootable USB media created with Rufus, this information is from NavyLCDR:

cottonball, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Win10Newb Win User
    did all of that.... still nothing. i just went back to 14986. much better and stable. *Zip

Win10Newb, Jan 19, 2017
  6. Thanks for letting us know.

cottonball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

1. Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI.... - Similar Threads - Latest Build

2. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  3. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  4. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  6. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  7. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  8. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  9. My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...: VIDEO_TDR_FAILUREwhat's failed: nvldmmkm.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-two-dell-laptops-got-the-bsod-while-playing/e7563d9e-3a6f-4b76-a814-adde74f16f35
  10. My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...

My two Dell laptops got the BSOD while playing videos after update Windows 11 latest build...: VIDEO_TDR_FAILUREwhat's failed: nvldmmkm.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-two-dell-laptops-got-the-bsod-while-playing/e7563d9e-3a6f-4b76-a814-adde74f16f35