Windows 10: Windows 10 Latest Build Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Latest Build Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there. Yesterday , i have upgraded my windows 10 pro to latest build 10586 using windows update. after upgrading something changed in my start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RezaRamezanloo, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Latest Build Problem

Hi there.

Yesterday , i have upgraded my windows 10 pro to latest build 10586 using windows update.
    after upgrading something changed in my start menu which i dont like , and i want to bring it back .
    now , when i right-click on my start menu , it shows a black properties menu with white texts ; before upgrading it was a white menu with black texts .

i have attached a screenshot for better undrestanding.

Windows 10 Latest Build Problem [​IMG]

Thank You.

:)

RezaRamezanloo, Feb 21, 2016

2. WINDOWS 10 NOVEMBER UPDATE GLITCHED STARTUP SPLASH SCREEN

I ended up rolling back to the previous build of Windows 10 and the problem is gone! It really has something to do with the latest build of Windows 10...

I want to request for this to be fixed so that I don't have any problem using the latest build...

mario62746, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Start Menu Automaticaly close. when expand all program

Install the latest build and see if it resolves the problem.

Learn more:
    How to install the latest Windows 10 build

Press Windows key + i

Open Update & Security

Andre Da Costa, Feb 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 Latest Build Problem

Nothing you can do about that. MS is supposedly trying to rationalise GUI appearance, but it's still chaotic.

Do check your file associations after that upgrade, and you'll probably find system restore is off. (I recommend you set up a scheduled task to create e.g. a daily restore point- few are otherwise created).

dalchina, Feb 21, 2016
  5. but it was OK on previous build :|

RezaRamezanloo, Feb 21, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    You could change that if you would like to try different theme. We have a thread explaining different options for themes. Here is a link that may interest you.
    Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Latest Build Problem

1. Windows 10 Latest Build Problem - Similar Threads - Latest Build Problem

2. Latest windows 10 Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows 10 Build: 12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP. BEWARE!!!!!! It has taken me most of TODAY to finally get my system to go back to the last build 1909.WHY?? Because the download had me running so...
  3. Small problems with latest build

in Windows 10 Support
    Small problems with latest build: Welcome Just reinstalled win 10 with last build to have fresh system. Sad I connect wifi and got a bit refreshed old one back I learned before that windows screw always two my drivers; o2micro and qualcom snapdragon so make backup:) As usually win must be more clever than me...
  4. HDMI problems with latest Windows 10 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDMI problems with latest Windows 10 build: I have a basic Dell laptop Inspiron 3543 with an Intel HD Graphics chipset that is only used intermittently to operate a projector during periodic retreats in a prison ministry. The laptop was going to be used this past weekend and hadn't been used since October, so I got it...
  5. Problems with latest WIndows 10 Insider build installation

Problems with latest WIndows 10 Insider build installation: Hi, For the last couple of days my Windows 10 has been attempting to install the latest insider build. However, it gets to a point where the blue windows logo is showing, and a circle of dots which spins beneath it, then seems to just hang. I have been able to...
  6. Latest build problems

Latest build problems: I have been having some issues that I wanted to share about the latest build to help possible get some insight into what's happening. So I'll start off by saying my PC isnt the best but it is fair, and I know the GPU and CPU are not a problem as they performed well on...
  7. Windows 10 1803 Latest Build

Windows 10 1803 Latest Build: Hi There: Where can i download the latest Media Creation Tool for the above subject? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1803-latest-build/afdaba25-9abb-46e0-8585-7249496bfb46
  8. Windows 10 Latest build (1809)

Windows 10 Latest build (1809): I am chasing up to get the latest windows 10 build. When i can expect the updated release for download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-latest-build-1809/615e825d-d927-4f00-93cf-cb6a7fcb95b5
  9. Windows 10 1803 Latest Build

Windows 10 1803 Latest Build: Hi There: Where can i download the latest Media Creation Tool for the above subject? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-1803-latest-build/79e0b9e7-3d13-4b6c-8454-4b653df9805b
  10. Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....: hello, i made a bootable win10 latest build using rufus as usual just like other builds. but this time when i boot there is no UI only black screen. therefore i cant proceed to installing it. 74910