Windows 10: windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

Discus and support windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeGina, Aug 24, 2018.

1. MikeGina Win User

windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle, won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

:)

MikeGina, Aug 24, 2018
  2. MikeGina Win User

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle,
    won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

MikeGina, Aug 28, 2018
  3. windows 10 stuck in black screen

I have recently bought a pc that came with windows 8.1 installed and I have installed windows 10. After the last restart during the installation process the pc gets stuck in a black screen. I have restarted it like 10 times so far. Every time when I turn
    the PC on I see the ASUS ROG logo for 5 seconds and then the black screen appears. By the way , during the black screen I can not press any button so I can not open task manager or other programs.

StefanBabuscov, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's works*Smile

Hendry, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo - Similar Threads - latest update stuck

2. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen: it goes into safe mode no problem just have no clue what to do. Today i installed a new SSD and then i switched out my old gpu with a new GPU....
  3. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen: it goes into safe mode no problem just have no clue what to do. Today i installed a new SSD and then i switched out my old gpu with a new GPU....
  4. PC starts and shows the asus logo but then a black screen or automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart: I added an ssd and put the os on it and since then I never needed to restart the pc (just shutdown), but after some updates it restarted to finish the update and it got stuck on the asus logo(no loading circle) the fan was idling and the writing indicator was off all the...
  9. Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus computer stuck on logo screen after trying to update newest version of windows 10: We were trying to add an x box 360 joystick to computer for gaming. It said we needed to update windows 10 to latest version. we the started to download newest version and it came up with a pop up and link telling us to update intel, after that it asked if we wanted to...
  10. ASUS PC won't install latest updates causing black screen etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS PC won't install latest updates causing black screen etc.: So recently, I have been encountering problems with my computer lately. The first has been trying to install the latest update for windows 10, but everytime it tries to install, it always ends up with the " Windows was unable to install updates undoing changes" message. The...