Windows 10: Windows 10 latest update problem

Discus and support Windows 10 latest update problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys I have a problem with the windows 10 latest update , my pc keeps on rebooting non stop and everytime it showa this message " the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NourHouda3, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 latest update problem

Hello guys I have a problem with the windows 10 latest update , my pc keeps on rebooting non stop and everytime it showa this message " the installation of the update is impossible , cancelling the modification " then it install the update again thwn cancel the modification . This keeps on going over and over , it won't let me have an access and I can't stop the update , what can I do? Help Windows 10 latest update problem :(

:)

NourHouda3, Jul 24, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 latest update problem

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 latest update problem

1. Windows 10 latest update problem - Similar Threads - latest update problem

2. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with latest Windows 10 update: Trying to update my Windows 10 with the latest update results in an error with the code 0x80070643. The update download but does not install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-latest-windows-10-update/5ea61f8c-c869-4945-af03-5df44bdf1f2a
  3. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with latest Windows 10 update: Trying to update my Windows 10 with the latest update results in an error with the code 0x80070643. The update download but does not install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-latest-windows-10-update/5ea61f8c-c869-4945-af03-5df44bdf1f2a
  4. Problem with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems with latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with latest windows update: I installed "2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030310" and it seemed to complete successfully, however I encountered a problem and the system rebooted to a black screen and although I could see a yellow arrow I was unable...
  6. Problem updating to latest windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem updating to latest windows?: For the last month i cant update to latest windows and its got to a point the microsoft store wont update anything and its self at alli need help 2023-05 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5026446Windows troubleshooter Error code :...
  7. Latest Windows 10 update Problem

Latest Windows 10 update Problem: Allowed restart for latest Window 10 update and after 6 or so restarts to gather errors it went into a disk scan and now has been setting at 100% complete for maybe the last hour as the Microsoft circle keeps revolving? What do I do now?...
  8. Latest windows 10 update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest windows 10 update problems: Hello, I've updated windows last night to it latest version on my desktop. I've found some issues, such as: Programs won't load, can't delete my optional updates, almost nothing will open. I've searched up the problem on my laptop. And it seems like a lot of people are having...
  9. latest windows update - problem

latest windows update - problem: Hello. So the problem is that for 4 hours now the update of the 1903 version has stuck on pending to install 88%. Also the other 6 updates are "awaiting install". I've tried restarting the pc but nothing changed. Now that I am writing that the status said it couldn't install...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Windows 10 Update Problems: My windows 10 updated this week of Jan 7 2019 and now my snipping tool does not work. When I open snipping tool and click the cursor to snip an image, the whole screen goes gray and I can't snip anything. It was working fine before the update....