Windows 10: Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots

Discus and support Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Even after several restarts and trying ctrl alt delete. There's no work around. Can't solve this. Please help. The message is: we couldn't complete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gurnaik, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Gurnaik Win User

Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots

Even after several restarts and trying ctrl alt delete. There's no work around. Can't solve this. Please help. The message is: we couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off computer.

:)

Gurnaik, Jul 14, 2017

2. Just spinning dots?

Windows 10 was working fine........restarted and stuck with spinning dots. I tried restarting with shift, F8 and still the same spinning dots.

BarryMeskin, Jul 14, 2017
  3. joe666666 Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots

Hi Gurnaik. Welcome to the TenForums @Gurnaik

Would you happen to know if this is a regualr update or was your device updating from V1607 to V1703 (Creators).

Is your device still stuck at do not power off? If so the only way out is a hard power down. Hold power button until it shuts off.

Power on, if it goes right back to same screen you will have to try options within Advance Startup options.

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

Within Advance Startup there is System Restore and Go back to previous build. I think I would start with Go back to previous build.

Is your personal data safely backed up off device?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots

1. Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots - Similar Threads - latest update stuck

2. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.: Im trying to reinstall windows and keep my apps, I uses windows media creation to install on my pc extracted the ISO and ran it from there. chose to keep files and apps and does the loading and reboots. but it got stuck on the working on updates at 0% for about 5 hours so I...
  3. Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots: I turned it on and scanned my fingerprint, and now it’s just loading eternally. Closing the lid turns the screen off, but when I wake it back up, it’s still loading. It doesn’t even respond to the power button or any combination with the escape buttons. The computer is a...
  4. Windows stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I i have a desktop, which has been running Windows 10, updated from Windows 7. Yesterday when I tried to start it up, it got stuck at the black screen with the Asus logo and black spinning usually, but now frozen dots. In the past it has occasionally been slow at this...
  5. Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I need some help. I just encountered this bizarre problem on Windows 10 64-bit (this is the second time that I encountered the problem this year). Here’s how the problem started: 1. I noticed that Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is stuck on spinning dots. I’ve waited for...
  6. Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update: Hello! Yesterday I update my Windows and then it booted up correctly, no issues. I shut down my PC last night now I turned it on to work and it appears that it boots correctly but I see a black screen with the spinning dot on top or everything. I can log in and see the task...
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots: Hey, so to start with, I have a gaming pc and a mac. My macs hardrive (bootcamped windows 10) wasnt working. So to test if its still alive, I plugged it into my gaming pc (set it as my first boot option) to see if itll boot.. and it did. The issue arises when I unplug...
  9. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup: I upgraded Alienware Aurora Windows 7 to Windows 10 and everything was going fine. Then one day my computer restarted by itself (I didn't see but I assume it was installing an update) and afterwards it will not boot up. Every time I try to boot I see the Alienware screen,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Store DOwnloads and updates spinning dots