Windows 10: Windows 10 Launch Events in the US

Discus and support Windows 10 Launch Events in the US in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I understand there will be Launch events at Microsoft Store (Not like before in the past where it's in hotels and movie theaters) on Wednesday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DragonFireDon22, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Launch Events in the US

I understand there will be Launch events at Microsoft Store (Not like before in the past where it's in hotels and movie theaters) on Wednesday.

However, what frustrates me so much right now is not knowing if there will be enough reason to attend these. I am not sure if there will be like seminar-type of lectures/classes/demos on Windows 10. And, usually at movie theaters/hotels Windows events in the past, we get a tons of FREE Microsoft softwares to try out. Not sure what free giveaways we will be getting on Wed...

Anyone in the know?

BTW, Microsoft is not very communicative on this. Already dealt with their disappointing replies.

:)

DragonFireDon22, Jul 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 launch event live on July 29.

Is Windows 10 launch event will come live as the first launch of Windows 10 on January 21 event. If yes on which website it is live broadcasting.

AkileshSrinivasan, Jul 26, 2015
  3. Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet

Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet like the Windows 10 launched on January as next chapter.

AkileshSrinivasan, Jul 26, 2015
  4. richc46 Win User

Windows 10 Launch Events in the US

Based upon the Windows 8 experience, big crowds, bottled water, some pastries, and gifts like plastic rain hats, pens, and pads. This may be different, but I doubt it.

richc46, Jul 26, 2015
  5. bro67 Win User
  6. Windows 10 Launch Events in the US [​IMG]

On July 29, Windows 10 will become available to the world. We want to celebrate and thank the people who inspired it. Microsoft stores will host a series of activities, events, and special Windows 10 Experience Zones in select locations, starting on July 29.

We would like to invite the Windows Insider Program participants to join us. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow Insiders, get goodies and celebrate. To help celebrate your part in Windows 10, the first 50 Insiders to visit each Microsoft store starting on July 29 will get an exclusive Windows Insiders t-shirt (first-come first-served).

Note: This is a mock up of the real coupon on the Insider Hub announcement page.
    Look for the title in the first image above and a date of 7/20/15 in the app.

Windows 10 Launch Events in the US [​IMG]

In addition, we are offering a Windows Insider Exclusive Microsoft store offer, valid July 29- August 2. Cut/paste the executive offer to print it, or take a picture, or show it on your device and bring it to the Microsoft store.

There are 110 stores located in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. To find the Microsoft store nearest to you, go here. To learn about the Windows 10 Special Events at the Microsoft store in your city, go to Microsoft Store.

We will be hosting additional celebrations in various cities around the world where the attendance is unfortunately limited and by invitation only. We hope you will join us at one of our celebrations for Windows 10 and look forward to seeing you there.
    Windows Insiders in the Denver area are invited to join us and celebrate the launch of Windows 10 at Microsoft at Park Meadows and see a special FREE performance by OneRepublic on July 31. For details on how to get your tickets (limited number available, first-come, first-served), go to: Facebook.com/Microsoftstore.
    MS Store events on Faacebook/

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Launch Events in the US

1. Windows 10 Launch Events in the US - Similar Threads - Launch Events

2. Windows 10 crashing shortly after launching games with nvlddmkm Event 14 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing shortly after launching games with nvlddmkm Event 14 error: This has been happening from time to time. When it happens, it happens consecutively for several days, and then seemingly stops for no reason even though it will eventually happen again a few weeks later.Specs:Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045...
  3. Windows 10 crashing shortly after launching games with nvlddmkm Event 14 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashing shortly after launching games with nvlddmkm Event 14 error: This has been happening from time to time. When it happens, it happens consecutively for several days, and then seemingly stops for no reason even though it will eventually happen again a few weeks later.Specs:Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045...
  4. Windows 10 crashing shortly after launching games with nvlddmkm Event 14 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When launching games, pc screen goes black and pc reboots 2ish minutes after, with event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When launching games, pc screen goes black and pc reboots 2ish minutes after, with event...: Been having this problem for about a week now, that being whenever i boot a graphically intensive game, the pc screen goes black and eventually the pc resets. I've gotten my pc to work twice for a day and 2 days respectivly. The first time was by repairing windows this one im...
  6. When launching games, pc screen goes black and pc reboots 2ish minutes after, with event...

When launching games, pc screen goes black and pc reboots 2ish minutes after, with event...: Been having this problem for about a week now, that being whenever i boot a graphically intensive game, the pc screen goes black and eventually the pc resets. I've gotten my pc to work twice for a day and 2 days respectivly. The first time was by repairing windows this one im...
  7. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...: Hi team,I bought a new laptop and i have done the work to install softwares. But then I found the boot progress take long while stuck at 'please wait' circling screen. And at a half chance when log into windows I can see a warning at right-bottom corner, saying "cannot...
  8. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...

windows cannot connect to gpsvc service event log service is unavilable cannot launch...: Hi team,I bought a new laptop and i have done the work to install softwares. But then I found the boot progress take long while stuck at 'please wait' circling screen. And at a half chance when log into windows I can see a warning at right-bottom corner, saying "cannot...
  9. PC Crashing and rebooting launching game - Event ID 56 ACPI2

PC Crashing and rebooting launching game - Event ID 56 ACPI2: Hello o/My cousin has built a new pc and his pc keeps crashing upon the launch of a game called "Sons of the forest". I tried looking into the error log but still cant figure out how to fix it.I tried the following:Updating bios.Updating chipset drivers.Updating GPU and...
  10. PC Crashing and rebooting launching game - Event ID 56 ACPI2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing and rebooting launching game - Event ID 56 ACPI2: Hello o/My cousin has built a new pc and his pc keeps crashing upon the launch of a game called "Sons of the forest". I tried looking into the error log but still cant figure out how to fix it.I tried the following:Updating bios.Updating chipset drivers.Updating GPU and...