Windows 10: Windows 10 - lenovo BIOS update " Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing...

Discus and support Windows 10 - lenovo BIOS update " Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 and got a popup message that says Lenovo recommends that the BIOS should be updated. If you press the "OK" button it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jw_p, Feb 25, 2019.

1. jw_p Win User

Windows 10 - lenovo BIOS update " Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing...

I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 and got a popup message that says Lenovo recommends that the BIOS should be updated.

If you press the "OK" button it states instruction #5 is:

"Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing this program."

So clearly this is concerning, since I have no ideas regarding what the BIOS is set at now, and a single misstep might brick this laptop. I have not changed the BIOS at all since I purchased this laptop and have allowed all of the usual default Windows upgrades to occur without any changes from me at all. That is, I have not interfered with any Windows automatic upgrades at all, everything is "standard".

Is anyone experienced with this situation, and what action did you take? Did you do the update and did this cause any problems?

Should I create a "restore point" first and does this "recovery" utility save the current BIOS settings and restore them correctly?

Thanks for any insights. --jw_p

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

At startup my Lenovo Ultra Touch gets a "ACPI BIOS ERROR" that it can't boot past. Any suiggestions?

• Tap the F2 key a few times just as your system starts with the Lenovo Logo and before Windows tries to load, to enter BIOS Setup
    • Once in BIOS, click 'Restore Defaults' or 'Load Defaults', whichever is applicable, save and exit BIOS
    • Restart your system

DaveM121, Feb 25, 2019
  3. romecid37 Win User
    lenovo z560 bios update Windows 10

Yes I am running Windows 10 and I like it. I did as you suggested and called Lenovo. The answer is that they Lenovo will put out a bios update for z560 Windows 10 after July 31 2015.

romecid37, Feb 25, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Windows 10 - lenovo BIOS update " Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing...

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - lenovo BIOS update " Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing... - Similar Threads - lenovo BIOS update

2. Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default: Pls help me out. I have lenovo laptop with ssd and hdd in my hdd i install kali linux and ssd window. By my mistake windows was corrupt and now I can't boot it... The main problem is in my boot menu not any external internal device show only it show kali option which will...
  3. Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot menu empty and bios can't load to default: Pls help me out. I have lenovo laptop with ssd and hdd in my hdd i install kali linux and ssd window. By my mistake windows was corrupt and now I can't boot it... The main problem is in my boot menu not any external internal device show only it show kali option which will...
  4. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo BIOS update: Today I had a BIOS update and it started updating. On the flash screen after restart I accidentally hit my laptop power button while cleaning and now it won't turn on. All the power indicators are there but the actual screen isn't on. The lights on the caps lock and the...
  5. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo BIOS update: Today I had a BIOS update and it started updating. On the flash screen after restart I accidentally hit my laptop power button while cleaning and now it won't turn on. All the power indicators are there but the actual screen isn't on. The lights on the caps lock and the...
  6. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Lenovo BIOS update: How do I disable this pop up window? 181922
  8. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Lenovo BIOS update: How do I disable this pop up window? 181922
  9. Lenovo BIOS Update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update?: Hello, everyone, i have a Lenovo IdeaPad s340 with Windows 10 Pro. For some time now Lenovo Vantage has been reporting that Lenovo recommends a BIOS Update - 10 [64]. I'm on abort and have uninstalled Lenovo Vantage. Unfortunately, it cannot be completely uninstalled...
  10. Lenovo BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update: I keep getting messages "CRITIAL" BIOS Update. I don't know enough about this so I am not trusting it. Maybe someone can explain what this actually does, how it may affect my laptop. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. load default in bios setup menu

2. load default in bios setup menu lenovo

3. please load default in bios setup menu before executing this program lenova yoga 730-15

4. Please load default in BIOS setup menu before executing this program.,
  5. please load default in bios setup menu before executing this program,
  6. lenovo bios windows 10 loading default,
  7. please load default in bios setup menu before executing this program ideapad 330s,
  8. default in bios setup menu,
  9. debug bios yoga 730,
  10. load setup defaults in bios lenovo,
  11. Load default in the bios menu,
  12. bios 5. please load default in bios setup menu before executing this program.,
  13. bios setup menu default,
  14. please load default bios in setup menu,
  15. load default bios setup menue