Windows 10: Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop?

Discus and support Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, about 2 weeks ago i turned my Lenovo YOGA 510-14AST (8 GB RAM) off by pressing the power off button. Since then my laptop is stuck in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donikafe, Jul 19, 2018.

1. donikafe Win User

Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop?

Hey guys,

about 2 weeks ago i turned my Lenovo YOGA 510-14AST (8 GB RAM) off by pressing the power off button. Since then my laptop is stuck in a bootloop.

The Lenovo logo pops up and you can see the loading ring. 5 seconds later the Lenovo logo disappears but ring stays there while the screen gets darker. After about 5 seconds the screen looks just like it was at the beginning and the bootloop never ends... Sometime the ring gets bigger and then it goes back to "small" size.

Occasionally when i turn on the laptop it reads "automatic repair" followed by a blue screen that reads "attempted write to readonly memory". One time below this message it said that the reason is: "ehstorclass.sys". I searched for so long and i couldn´t find a solution for my problem.

I have many photos on the HDD and i would be sad to lose it all. So i thought i could run some tests:

First i created a bootable Windows 10 install disk and i tried the startup repair option. This didnt work and it said that i should look at this .txt-file: c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt

When i opened it with a notepad command there was only one error: "error while setup is in progress". I don´t really know what that means...

Other tests were commands in cmd.exe: sfc / scannow, chkdsk c: /f /r and mdsched. sfc / scannow said that there are no integrity violations which means Windows doesn´t have any corrupted or missing system files. The other two couldn´t find any errors or corrupted files.

The next step was using Memtest86+ which also couldn´t find any problems.

To sum it up: There are no corrupted files, the HDD is probably ok, the RAM is also working.

Now i´m sitting here thinking about the last 5 hours that i wasted trying everything. As i already said i don´t want to lose all the data and i would rather leave the laptop as it is than deleting all the files. I don´t know how to rescue the data. I heard of PhotoRec but i think that is the wrong program...

Please help me... i´m very frustrated. Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop? :(

Thank you in advance Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop? :)

:)

donikafe, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop? 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Jul 19, 2018
  4. AlexT15 Win User

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro stuck in bootloop

I was updating my network card driver and rebooted my laptop to finish which resulted in an endless bootloop. It boots up to the Lenovo loading screen, fails almost instantly and reboots to a Lenovo recovery which fails instantly and starts the whole cycle
    over again.

I've got a recovery disk from my roommates computer, but the start up repair fails too. I'd like to avoid wiping the computer if possible, but it's starting to look bleak.

I disabled the Lenovo recovery and now a blue screen giving me an error code:0xc0000001

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

AlexT15, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Lenovo Notebook bootloop? - Similar Threads - Lenovo Notebook bootloop

2. [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works: I have a HP Zbook G8 with Win10 Pro installed and, after processing last updates they have not completed it is experiencing a continuous Bootloop.Motherboard seems ok, peripherals seem ok and detached, ssd is ok.I tried with HP book menu which brings to Win Troubleshooting,...
  3. [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works: I have a HP Zbook G8 with Win10 Pro installed and, after processing last updates they have not completed it is experiencing a continuous Bootloop.Motherboard seems ok, peripherals seem ok and detached, ssd is ok.I tried with HP book menu which brings to Win Troubleshooting,...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop: Out of nowhere my laptop started to get into some sort of bootloop. At first it was every 5 minutes it would restart, but after about an hour, it's just constantly restarting before it can even make it to any screen.I press the power button, the keyboard manages to light up...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop: Out of nowhere my laptop started to get into some sort of bootloop. At first it was every 5 minutes it would restart, but after about an hour, it's just constantly restarting before it can even make it to any screen.I press the power button, the keyboard manages to light up...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 bootloop: I'm experiencing a bootloop caused by “critical_process_died”. It happened just after I prompted Windows to Update and restart. Windows' cannot self-repair, I'm clueless. Any help? submitted by /u/RikkunFox [link] [comments]...
  8. Hololen can't synchronization with Notebook Lenovo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hololen can't synchronization with Notebook Lenovo: Hai Support Microsoft, My Hololen can't sync with my notebook, I use CONNECT . I already reset my Hololen and update my windows 10. Can give me information the solution. Thx, Slamet...
  9. windows 10 upgrade affected bios lenovo notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 upgrade affected bios lenovo notebook: Microsoft team of software engineers who read this: Know the harm you created by affecting my Lenovo Y510P notebook which cannot boot to hd or ssd. It just goes into network adaptor. What's wrong with Microsoft?...
  10. Windows hotkeys not working on Lenovo G580 Notebook (Windows 10).

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hotkeys not working on Lenovo G580 Notebook (Windows 10).: Hello. I have a Lenovo G580 Notebook with Windows 10 installed. The issue is that the Windows hotkeys, that is Windows key and other letter combinations, aren't working. For example, normally, if I press Windows key + I, then the Settings app should open up or if I press...