Windows 10: Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

Discus and support Windows 10 limited connection, please help.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, There's a problem with my laptop connecting to my home wifi. It keeps saying limited connection while other devices connecting just fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by diazgaskarth, May 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

Hello,
    There's a problem with my laptop connecting to my home wifi.
    It keeps saying limited connection while other devices connecting just fine. I have 2 windows machine and 2 phones connecting to home network. I tried to uninstall the driver then install it back but still, nothing happened. Updating the driver, same result appeared.
    Restarting the laptop didn't help as well.
    Please help *Sad

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

diazgaskarth, May 14, 2016
  2. kfc_76 Win User

Windows 10 Limited Connectivity, Please Help!!!

I had a similar problem with Windows 10. I was able to use the internet initially but then all of the sudden it started telling me that there wasn't a valid ip address. I found that my issues started when I downloaded AVG software. I uninstalled it and
    was able to get back on the internet right away.

Hope this helps!

kfc_76, May 14, 2016
  3. kyvngsik_ Win User
    Windows 10 Limited Connectivity, Please Help!!!

I originally had some connectivity problems with Windows 8, and I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Now I can't connect to the internet at all. It is stuck on "Limited" and refuses to connect the internet. I have gone on many forums and tried everything.
    My drivers come from Windows and when I tried to update them it said they were fully updated. I ran the Network troubleshooter and it said...

"vEthernet (MyNetwork)" doesn't have a valid IP configuration.

I have an Inspiron laptop. Please help me!

kyvngsik_, May 14, 2016
  4. Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

Try resetting the Winsock and see if it helps.

theveterans, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

1. Windows 10 limited connection, please help.. - Similar Threads - limited connection please

2. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help windows 10: New to computers. Bought new GPU installed without uninstalling old and installing new. Now it won't boot up. I already did a couple command prompts in safe mode. Right now I'm in UEFI and boot priority. B360M motherboard i5,9400f with 2070 rtx super GPU went from a 1660...
  3. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  4. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  5. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. can windows 10 help with network limitations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can windows 10 help with network limitations?: my daughter is doing remote learning and she needs to use google chrome to go to class. but she keeps going on like pbs kids and such watching cartoons when she is supposed to be in class or doing homework. i've looked a bit into glasswire, but from what i can gather it can...
  7. Windows 10 Home - Limited/No Internet Connection

Windows 10 Home - Limited/No Internet Connection: Hello everyone, I've been reading through several threads on here trying ideas previously listed, but have had no luck. So, my wireless router went out on me yesterday during a thunderstorm, which I replaced today. My desktop will not connect to the wireless network at...
  8. "Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP!

"Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP!: Ok, so here's a little backstory. I went on my laptop for about an hour and got off, nothing unusual, but when I got back on, the wifi/ Ethernet icon on the bottom right of the desktop has an red x on it and says "Not connected-No connections are..." and when I click on it no...
  9. Windows 10 wifi connection is "Limited"

Windows 10 wifi connection is "Limited": Hey guys, I just upgraded my OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything are working perfectly other than the wifi connection. When I am connected to a wifi connection it always state as a limited connection. I just did everything that I can. Help me guys *Sad 13322
  10. Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection

Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection: Hello. Today, when i opened my PC i found out that i have "No internet connection". The last time i used it was last night, and it worked like a charm. The problem is from the software itself I guess because other devices seem to be working fine connected to the internet....