Windows 10: Windows 10 Lock Icon

Discus and support Windows 10 Lock Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having issues being able to paste files into a folder that has a lock icon on it. I am not the owner of the folder, my boss is. I am using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wsquality1, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Lock Icon

I am having issues being able to paste files into a folder that has a lock icon on it. I am not the owner of the folder, my boss is. I am using Windows Pro 10 and my boss is using Windows 8.1. I can open files contained within the folder but cannot paste files into the folder. I have opened properties and gone to the security tab and I am listed within the Group or user names list and my permissions are all at allow. Any suggestions?

:)

wsquality1, Aug 28, 2017

2. capslock/numlock onscreen indicator on window 10

I have Haier laptop with updated window 10. after update to window 10 there is no indicator icon showing on the screen, when I press caps lock or numb lock. how do I enable this function again ? before it shows a lock icon on the screen.

MananSaeed, Aug 28, 2017
  3. r057 Win User
    Desktop icon lock/unlock???

This desktop lock feature is very good (Windows 10)

However, is it really effective?

1/

did re-position a desktop icon after doing the "lock" set..

Restart the computer.

the icon does not revert to the saved "lock" position

2/

another occasion after "lock" set

Windows found some error and did a restart

all the desktop icons reverted to a jumble

Thema:

Windows 10 Lock Icon

1. Windows 10 Lock Icon - Similar Threads - Lock Icon

2. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving or locking desktop icons layout: Hi, Do you know,trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop icons layout in Windows 10 and 11. Even locking the desktop icons layout will help me. But in the "lock solution" the layout should not be automatic, it must stay locked as I had...
  3. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving or locking desktop icons layout: Hi, Do you know,trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop icons layout in Windows 10 and 11. Even locking the desktop icons layout will help me. But in the "lock solution" the layout should not be automatic, it must stay locked as I had...
  4. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon...

i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon...: i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon on my c and d drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-rest-my-pc-but-now-i-cant-turn-on-virus-and/823f81d3-d9db-46ba-b52e-1e3a5e80f38c
  6. i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon...: i rest my pc but now i can't turn on virus and threat protection and there is a lock icon on my c and d drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-rest-my-pc-but-now-i-cant-turn-on-virus-and/823f81d3-d9db-46ba-b52e-1e3a5e80f38c
  7. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  8. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  9. i have addresses where is the lock icon to unlock the mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have addresses where is the lock icon to unlock the mic: Where is the lock to unlock the microphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-addresses-where-is-the-lock-icon-to-unlock/6982f4dc-cd4b-414f-ad16-6ec0f051f2d0
  10. i have addresses where is the lock icon to unlock the mic

i have addresses where is the lock icon to unlock the mic: Where is the lock to unlock the microphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-addresses-where-is-the-lock-icon-to-unlock/6982f4dc-cd4b-414f-ad16-6ec0f051f2d0