Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen annoyance

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen annoyance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I start up my computer I get a picture with time and date embossed upon it. After several mouse clicks I get to my sign-in page. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robmac, Aug 18, 2016.

1. robmac Win User

Windows 10 lock screen annoyance

When I start up my computer I get a picture with time and date embossed upon it. After several mouse clicks I get to my sign-in page. Can someone please tell me now to arrange it so that the computer starts up in the sign in page

:)

robmac, Aug 18, 2016

2. Disable Lock Screen

Most home users do not need the unnecessary security and annoyance the lock screen provides. Some businesses also

do not want or need this security.

I would like to see an option provided under settings or maybe the group policy editor that was also removed from Windows 10 Home.

Please stop irritating your customers with things they do not want!

BobbyThigpen, Aug 18, 2016
  3. tbaca1 Win User
    Windows 10 Startup

This screen is popping up shortly after start up on Windows 10. How to fix. I can bypass it and windows works fine. It is an annoyance.

Windows 10 lock screen annoyance [​IMG]
    This screen is popping up shortly after start up on Windows 10. How to fix. I can bypass it and windows works fine. It is an annoyance.

tbaca1, Aug 18, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Except for restart (for which a workaround has been published) Winaero's tweaker (free) will allow you to stop the lock screen being displayed.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    If you autologin, the screen goes away automatically.

cereberus, Aug 19, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yep, that would be OPTION THREE in the tutorial below from here.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 lock screen annoyance - Similar Threads - lock screen annoyance

2. Disable annoying CAPS LOCK indicator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable annoying CAPS LOCK indicator: It's that time again. Every time I press the CapsLk key, an annoying pop-up display informs me that I just pressed the CapsLk key. Every time I see it I spend literally a day trying to disable it. Every time I disable it, it eventually comes back. Same thing with the Num Lock...
  3. Annoying screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying screen on bootup: When I boot up my PC, how can I stop the annoying screen asking me to link my devices together and also wanting me to buy Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen-on-bootup/7559bd18-58ad-42cd-ba0f-09d798d35753
  4. Annoying shortcut lock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying shortcut lock?: So I've got an issue. Sometimes, when I press a certain key combo (I don't know what it is), all of a sudden every key on my keyboard becomes a shortcut. For example, W corresponds to "whiteboard and full-screen snip." Does anyone know what this is and how to turn it off...
  5. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  6. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen

Windows 10 Lock Screen: When I select a photo for my Lock Screen it is displayed rotated. How do I un-rotate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen/5be481cf-5ece-423a-94da-b25cf04f87ac
  8. Screen locks after 2 mins.......very annoying!

Screen locks after 2 mins.......very annoying!: Hi. I'm running an oficial W10 Pro on a 2 year old Acer and have two problems. If I turn my back for more that about 2 minutes, to answer phone or fetch a brew.....or just write something, my screen reverts to the lock screen and requires a PIN to open up again. This is...
  9. Annoying screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying screen: Screen scrolls up and down. Like someone else is using the mouse. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen/14d61af4-c95e-4dcb-bdb2-dc6d7fb7107b"
  10. Windows 10 annoying issue with login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 annoying issue with login screen: Hi people, Sometimes when i wakeup my laptop the windows 10 login screen seems to be disabled i can't type my password in the password box and i can't click the icons in the lower right corner to enter my password via the onscreen keyboard.Sometimes not always i cannot...