Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen error

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having a very odd problem, and I don't think I've seen anything online regarding it. My ASUS Laptop, running windows 10, had suddenly slowed down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PCbreaker, May 12, 2018.

1. PCbreaker Win User

Windows 10 lock screen error

I'm having a very odd problem, and I don't think I've seen anything online regarding it.
    My ASUS Laptop, running windows 10, had suddenly slowed down dramatically, and would take a long time to start up, and it seemed the more times i attempted to fix it the worse things got, my b.

It's at the point now where it takes a solid minute to boot up, opens to the lock screen/clock, but when i attempt to access the login screen, it backs out immediately into the lock. Essentially, if i hold down any button the screen flashes ridiculously between lock and login, and i just can't get it to switch over.

We've tried placing other hard drives in the system, but that doesn't seem to work, so it might not be the hard drive, it might be a deeper issue, we just don't know.

:)

PCbreaker, May 12, 2018

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 23, 2018
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 lock screen error

1. Windows 10 lock screen error - Similar Threads - lock screen error

2. Lock screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen error: Whenever i try to login this red solid screen screen2 appears instead of my wallpaper & I have tried reinstalling windows also there is no pirated softwares installed Screen 1-Screen 2-...
  3. Lock screen error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen error: Whenever i try to login this red solid screen screen2 appears instead of my wallpaper & I have tried reinstalling windows also there is no pirated softwares installed Screen 1-Screen 2-...
  4. Lock screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 lock screen: [ATTACH] I'm trying to change the lock screen image on windows 10, but it's stuck on the one I've been using for a while now, when I select the new image it just loads forever....
  6. lock screen windows 10

lock screen windows 10: can you turn off lock screen in windows 10 and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windows-10/6d7a8178-b847-493b-acc1-172925eeaa5b
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen

Windows 10 Lock Screen: When I select a photo for my Lock Screen it is displayed rotated. How do I un-rotate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen/5be481cf-5ece-423a-94da-b25cf04f87ac
  8. Windows 10 lock screen.

Windows 10 lock screen.: I enjoy the new features on Windows 10. But the lock screen is turning off my internet radio. It's really a pain to walk back to the pc and move my mouse to reset the timer. Can a update or patch fix this issue?...
  9. Lock Screen Error

Lock Screen Error: Hello, I can't change picture of lock screen. Every time I tried it shows "Try a different image". I have tried every all other procedure but failed to solve the problem. I boot windows in safe mode but problem persisted. Can anyone provide me a solution? This is the...
  10. Lock Screen on windows 10

Lock Screen on windows 10: Can anyone help? I tried to disable the lock screen on windows 10 through regedit. I went to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows but instead of creating a new folder PERSONAL i went to the right pane and created a new DWORD (NoLockScreen) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen fault

2. windows 10 lock screen error

3. lock screen windows 10 is error