Windows 10: Windows 10 lock screen wont change

Discus and support Windows 10 lock screen wont change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys for some reason when i try to change my lock screen it dost work it gives me error Also when i try to change it from Personalize lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmirAcle, Jul 20, 2016.

1. AmirAcle Win User

Windows 10 lock screen wont change

Hi guys for some reason when i try to change my lock screen it dost work it gives me error

Also when i try to change it from Personalize lock screen it gives just loading

Windows 10 lock screen wont change [​IMG]

Windows 10 lock screen wont change [​IMG]

:)

AmirAcle, Jul 20, 2016

2. Laptop wont go onto lockscreen

When my laptop goes to sleep, it wont change to the lock screen once I shake the mouse. When I close my laptop and walk away then open it later, it still does not go to the lock screen, but to the desktop. The only way I can see my lock screen is if I
    turn off the laptop. I have windows 10, and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen.

EmmaHornibrook, Jul 20, 2016
  3. WINDOWS 10 HELP

upgraded to windows 10 ..screen locked wont take password HELP

DonnaSStady, Jul 20, 2016
  4. AmirAcle Win User

i guise no one can help me *Sad

AmirAcle, Jul 21, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Is your copy of Windows activated?

Edwin, Jul 21, 2016
  6. AmirAcle Win User
    yes legit copy buyed from amazon

AmirAcle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 lock screen wont change - Similar Threads - lock screen wont

2. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen: Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on "loading"....
  3. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen: Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on "loading"....
  4. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My lock screen wont change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen wont change: Starting about 3 weeks ago my lock screen has stopped showing me new pictures. It keeps showing the same picture, I click on "Like" it will acknowledge I clicked it and says thanks. But then a day later it asks again to like or dislike the same picture. What could be the...
  6. My lock screen wont change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lock screen wont change: Starting about 3 weeks ago my lock screen has stopped showing me new pictures. It keeps showing the same picture, I click on "Like" it will acknowledge I clicked it and says thanks. But then a day later it asks again to like or dislike the same picture. What could be the...
  7. My lock screen wont change

8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture not changing

Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture not changing: After the recent update to 1909, I'm unable to change my Lock Screen picture. When i try to open an image and then choose set as Lock Screen it gives me an error message saying "Try Another Picture". I try to change it from settings and once the picture is chosen then it just...
  9. Windows Lock Screen Not Changing

Windows Lock Screen Not Changing: My lock screen will not allow me to change the photos! I have 5 "prechosen" pictures that show up in little buttons and then the browse button, and I can only use those 5 pictures. Which is aggravating because yes they are my photos but they aren't the ones that I want. What...
  10. Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10: How to: Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10 How to Change your Lock Screen Background in Windows 10 The lock screen is the screen you see at startup and when you lock the PC. You will need to dismiss the lock screen to be able to see the sign in screen and sign...