Windows 10: Windows 10 locks with"blinking" screen on first boot (10048)

Discus and support Windows 10 locks with"blinking" screen on first boot (10048) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Downloaded windows 10 from 7 Pro and all seemed fine until first boot and the initial part of the desktop (background only) is just sat there blinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cookiecrew, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 locks with"blinking" screen on first boot (10048)

Downloaded windows 10 from 7 Pro and all seemed fine until first boot and the initial part of the desktop (background only) is just sat there blinking on and off. after an hour an error panel shows with following script "Windows socket error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol /network address/port is normally permitted (10048) on API 'bind'.

System is an own build with an Asus P9 X79Pro m/board running an Intel i7 3930K, 16Gb DDR3, GTX570 graphics card, Corsair 460Gb SSD as boot, 2Tb HDD as storage and a 2Tb external for backup.

Any ideas on getting it booted to full desktop?

:)

Cookiecrew, Aug 5, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 5, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 locks with"blinking" screen on first boot (10048)

1. Windows 10 locks with"blinking" screen on first boot (10048) - Similar Threads - locks withblinking screen

2. Windows 10 freezes on lock-screen when using a mouse first

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes on lock-screen when using a mouse first: HiI have an ACER laptop, with Windows 10. When I open it after a long time without use A few hours, a very peculiar situation occures:If I first move my mouse, then the computer freezes, and I must force it to turn off - by pressing the power button for a few seconds.But if I...
  3. Windows 10 Blue-screen of Death on First or Second Boot of day

Windows 10 Blue-screen of Death on First or Second Boot of day: I built a PC and installed Windows 10 Pro, and I'm getting the blue screen usually when I power on the computer for the first time that day. In the link below are dump files created when that happened today....
  4. Windows 10 - Boot via USB - Stuck on first screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Boot via USB - Stuck on first screen: Hi All, I'm currently trying to reset my PC, which did not work via Windows 10, so I decided to do this via a fresh USB ISO install. Once Booted into the Windows Setup, I'm not able to go further. Can't see the mouse cursor, can't go anywhere with the arrow keys or any...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shabshabrin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1526g/windows_10_installation_stuck_after_first_boot/
  6. Blue screen of death at first boot

Blue screen of death at first boot: Hello Community! Since a few months I'm getting a blue screen of death at the first boot of the day. It's only happens once, so after one time my computer works. Currently I tried a full reset and a fresh Windows install, tried to run a few memtest or memchecks, don't...
  7. windows stuck at first boot up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows stuck at first boot up screen: Hi I have an HP desktop that is running Windows 10. I recently have run into an issue where when I start up my computer, it only loads to a picture of a water dam and at which point the startup goes no further and I have no keyboard or mouse activity that would allow me to...
  8. Orange Screen On First Boot

Orange Screen On First Boot: I literally just put windows onto a USB to obviously use the computer and no matter what I do comes up with an orange screen with vertical white lines through it and a blinking line like for typing. I know I'm not the only one but I've never used this computer before, I've...
  9. windows 10 hangs on the first time boot screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 hangs on the first time boot screen: I added my laptop to my test environment in intune and then removed it from intune. Since it was still running certain things I set in the policy like not allowing users to change the background, I tried to reinstall windows 10 via a bootable usb. However, when setting up the...
  10. Make Windows 10 *always* boot to the lock screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Make Windows 10 *always* boot to the lock screen: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1607, and have several user accounts defined on my system. Some of the accounts have passwords, and some don't. When an account without a password is the last one to use the computer, windows remembers that and automatically goes...