Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to see a different picture everyday at lease. it would also ask if I liked it and would ask if I wanted to start where I left off.. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SKLZWL, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SKLZWL Win User

WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

I used to see a different picture everyday at lease. it would also ask if I liked it and would ask if I wanted to start where I left off.. now nothing. just 1 boring picture and it never asks me anything. I tried going into settings but no luck. can someone tell me how to restore it to where it asks if I like the picture?

:)

SKLZWL, Aug 1, 2018

2. Windows 10 stuck at lockscreen.

The windows 10 is stuck at lockscreen. i am not able to use my Keyboard and mouse. There is no response to keyboard and mouse.. I am unable to enter the password to log in. windows 10 was working fine after the upgrade..but after that when i restarted
    it... It got stuck at the lockscreen. The lockscreen clock and other indicators like battery and wifi are showing properly.. Can anyone help..? Is their anyone who is facing same issue..? Help!!

prathamesh125, Aug 1, 2018
  3. there is picture that is stuck to my lockscreen

Hi Rehan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply: Are you using Windows 10 home or Windows 10 pro?

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Install Windows Updates

1. Press Windows key and go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.

2. If there are updates that needs to be installed, kindly install them.

Method 2: Try System File Checker

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin). Kindly provide the administrative

password, if prompt appears.
    • Type sfc /scannow and click
      Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10)

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 1, 2018
  4. WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

Lockscreen picture

Thanks for your reply.

I tried twice switching from Windows Spotlight to Picture and restarting. The lockscreen is still stuck on one picture in the Windows Spotlight setting. I found the Bing.com site where the pictures come from, so I can do it manually every day, but would
    prefer it to change automatically like it did before.

MichaelCarver1, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1

1. WINDOWS 10 LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE GONE! STUCK ON 1 - Similar Threads - LOCKSCREEN PICTURES ARE

2. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  3. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  4. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  6. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  7. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  8. Lockscreen pictures

Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  9. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using this tutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...
  10. Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight stuck on 1 picture: For some reason the Windows Spotlight feature is stuck and doesn't change pictures on a daily basis before I log into Windows. I have tried deleting the specified files and refreshing Windows Spotlight using thistutorial on tenforums but it didn't fix the problem The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows pictures are gone

2. windows lockscreen stuck

3. windows 10 start screen pictures gone

4. at lockscreen i am not seeing the daily picture i installed,
  5. earlier windows 10 will automatically change lockscreen picture everyday,
  6. why is picture in windows spotlight in lockscreen stuck on one picture? How to correct? ,
  7. windows 10 lockscreen picture stuck,
  8. pictures are gone windows 10,
  9. windows 10 error stuck di lockscreen