Windows 10: Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.

Discus and support Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since the anniversary update, my windows have gone through a heap of trouble. I used to have an image that would show up on the screen before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Secrios, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Secrios Win User

Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.

Ever since the anniversary update, my windows have gone through a heap of trouble.

I used to have an image that would show up on the screen before I log in which I made myself. However now it plays a stupid old default image from windows itself.

Is there a way to bring it back to my image again?

:)

Secrios, Sep 21, 2016
  2. Old Jon Win User

Why doesn't my log in screen picture change anymore? I am in the "windows spotlight" mode and have "show lock screen background picture on the sign in screen set to "on"

Old Jon, Sep 21, 2016
  3. puffcuff Win User
    WINDOWS SPOTLIGHT - stuck on Picture, can't cahange to Windows spotlight

Hi,

sorry, but you misunderstood me.

The first screenshot I sent you is of my Log in screen when I turn on my computer - one of my pictures, from my computer.

The second one if from my Lock Screen settings - Windows Spotlight is selected.

I would like my Log in screen (when I turn on my computer) to show a random Windows spotlight picture (as my settings are set) - right now, by some error, it's showing my picture

Thank you,

Sonja

puffcuff, Sep 21, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Try settings, personalization, lock screen, background. Use the "Picture" option and you should be able to supply your own photo.
    Hope this works for you!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture. - Similar Threads - log screen showing

2. Change log-in screen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change log-in screen picture: My log-in screen picture was changed to the default icon. How do I restore my photo to the log-in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-in-screen-picture/137d153f-7f68-422d-b47a-96e90f164bff
  3. Change log-in screen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change log-in screen picture: My log-in screen picture was changed to the default icon. How do I restore my photo to the log-in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-in-screen-picture/137d153f-7f68-422d-b47a-96e90f164bff
  4. Change log-in screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My windows 10 log in screen doesn’t show anything

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My windows 10 log in screen doesn’t show anything: I’ve just encounterd a problem with my log in screen after opening my laptop with windows 10 installed again from closing the screen the night before. I had only closed my screen as in putting my screen all the way down and waiting for it to shut off and forgot to actually...
  6. Windows log in screen picture

Windows log in screen picture: I took a pic of myself with my computer for the log in screen picture and want to be able to print it. I can locate it using Run: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures and it pops up but I can't save it, open it, upload or find it without using the coding - how can I...
  7. Windows 10 lock screen picture fades out then shows another picture

Windows 10 lock screen picture fades out then shows another picture: When I bought my computer, the manufacturer set their LOGO picture as my lock screen picture. So I changed that to a picture of my Grandkids. But many times when I start up the computer, Windows 10 initially shows the picture of my Grandkids but then the picture fades...
  8. My pictures show as negatives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pictures show as negatives in Windows 10: Why do my pictures in windows 10 show up as negatives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pictures-show-as-negatives-in-windows-10/bd414226-4811-4b00-8a72-fd72744694a9
  9. Picture password not showing, can't log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Picture password not showing, can't log in.: First time posting, long time reader. Long story short, I clean-installed W10 on my aunt's laptop about a year ago. Two weeks ago her daughter borrowed the computer and after that she could no longer log in, because the picture password option disappeared, and she doesn't...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.: my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black. [img] After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black...