Windows 10: Windows 10 Log-in

Discus and support Windows 10 Log-in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Surface Laptop and can no longer log in. I'm getting the error that I can't use my pin but it also doesn't allow password log-in. I have gone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JuneAppel, Aug 20, 2018.

1. JuneAppel Win User

Windows 10 Log-in

I have a Surface Laptop and can no longer log in. I'm getting the error that I can't use my pin but it also doesn't allow password log-in. I have gone through previous answers and have tried to access the computer via Safe Mode. However when I enter Safe Mode I am still not able to get to any password prompt. Nothing I click or type will given me the password box so that I can enter my password and log into Safe Mode. I am at a complete loss of what to do at this point.

:)

JuneAppel, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Log-in

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Log-in

1. Windows 10 Log-in - Similar Threads - Log

2. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  3. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  4. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to log in normal & safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in normal & safe mode: I have a Dell Inspiron Computer 7777. It was connected to a Canon printer Pixma MG 2520. Initially the problem started -desktop will not recognize the printer Although I could scan. Canon installed updated driver. Now, my computer will not start in a normal mode. Thereafter,...
  6. Unable to log in normal & safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in normal & safe mode: I have a Dell Inspiron Computer 7777. It was connected to a Canon printer Pixma MG 2520. Initially the problem started -desktop will not recognize the printer Although I could scan. Canon installed updated driver. Now, my compuer will not start in a safe mode. After few days,...
  7. Unable to log in normal & safe mode

Unable to log in normal & safe mode: I have a Dell Inspiron Computer 7777. It was connected to a Canon printer Pixma MG 2520. Initially the problem started -desktop will not recognize the printer Although I could scan. Canon installed updated driver. Now, my compuer will not start in a safe mode. After few days,...
  8. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  9. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  10. After updating to windows 11 cannot log in

After updating to windows 11 cannot log in: Hello, I finally decided to upgrade to windows 11 and upon completing the upgrade my computer is stuck on the windows 11 log in screen, it will say other user and when I try my local login it says incorrect. When I try to log in with the option for Microsoft account it says...