Windows 10: Windows 10 login and restart problem

Discus and support Windows 10 login and restart problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 let's me go to password menu and type my password, however when I press enter it just high lights my password or puts my typing line at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EndySus, Sep 4, 2017.

1. EndySus Win User

Windows 10 login and restart problem

Windows 10 let's me go to password menu and type my password, however when I press enter it just high lights my password or puts my typing line at the beginning of my password. I can't login because of this. I tried holding shift and restarting but my Power Option button on the login menu is completely blank and is a black bar. Then after 5 minutes my computer restarts.

:)

EndySus, Sep 4, 2017

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Cannot login to Windows 10

Original title: Windows 10

I upgraded to windows 10 and I've been trying to login using my windows login but it keeps telling me there was a problem to retry but after several attempts and even restarting PC still unable to switch to windows login, help!!!

PatFlowers, Sep 4, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 login and restart problem

1. Windows 10 login and restart problem - Similar Threads - login restart problem

2. windows 10 login problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 login problem: I installed windows 10 Pro, chose to save nothing. It gave me a choice to set up as a home computer or a business. I chose business I guess incorrectly. It asked for my windows 365 info earlier s o when I got to the login screen, I ve tried using that but it's not working....
  3. Windows 10 restart problems

Windows 10 restart problems: When prompted to restart after downloading version 1903, my machine goes through the motions then locks up part way through the process, check disk, scandisk, dropping my anti-virus and a host of other fix's(including a system reset) has not resolved the issue, is it...
  4. Windows 10 login problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 login problems: After yesterday's update I have run into issues logging into my computer. The first several times I tried to turn it on, it would be very laggy in recognizing input from my KB+M (I would type or click and it would register all at once 45 seconds later). Eventually this...
  5. Restarting problem on windows 10

Restarting problem on windows 10: Hello there! I have a problem with my windows 10. It keeps on restarting even if i already tried some ways to repair it, just like the automatic repair. If i enabled the safe mode in networking, it keeps on restarting. Also, it has a different language. Please help me....
  6. Windows 10 login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 login problem: Please can anyone help me to resolve a login problem I have ? I recently found that Microsoft Edge wasn't opening on my PC when I clicked on the icon, so I used Internet Explorer to access this website and search for a solution to the problem. It seems that quite a few...
  7. Login problem Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem Windows 10: My laptop was updated and can't use my pin to open. It wants to send a code to the phone but no longer have the phone to get code. No email option. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problem-windows-10/2483a6e6-9025-4e1a-8318-4ee0b510ee72
  8. windows 10 login problem

windows 10 login problem: Hi everyone, I am using windows 10 on my Toshiba satellite C50D. I was having issues with cumulative update for quite a while and decided to make a clean start following MS manual. I must have done something erroneously and now my pc will not let me sign into my local...
  9. Windows 10 login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login problems: Hi, my friends computer recently started getting stuck after inputting the password on the login window. It says preparing windows and does not move from there. I have tried using the Startup repair function which fails. I have tridd using system restore but it was never...
  10. Windows 10 restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restart problem: I upgraded to Windows 10 everything seems to run fine but system will not restart from the restart selection on the start menu. Windows update will not reboot automatically either. System looks like it is going to reboot, everything shuts down but as system trys to restart...