Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear All, I am newbie to this forum and I need help on one situation. I am working on a project and I am using Windows 10 Tablet PC from china... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by htekin, Aug 7, 2016.

1. htekin Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

Dear All,
    I am newbie to this forum and I need help on one situation.

I am working on a project and I am using Windows 10 Tablet PC from china manufacturer.

I wrote a program on C# with .Net framework and load it to pc.

I have two user account. One is Admin and other is User. I searched on web and found the autologon and assigned access regedit information and applied them to my pc. it is ok. It automatically logon to User account and opens my software. I have one question. there is login screen, I mean while logging to that account it shows the User profile picture and name of account and there is a circle turning

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable [​IMG]

I would like to close this screen. I know it is named Logon Animation. Also I would like to close same animation when logging off or shutting down.

I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language Pack.

Please help me to do this work.

Thanks
    Best Regards.

:)

htekin, Aug 7, 2016
  2. Teddy Xu Win User

How to disable the animation/transition between lock screen and login screen

Is there anything in regedit or gpo that can do this, im trying to setup a wallpaper to let the users to how to login to the school computers, but when it transitions from lock screen to the login screen,
    the image is dimmed and slightly zoomed. Is there any way to disable this transition phase or animation? I tried disabling the lock screen and let the users to jump straight to the login screen, but the result after the transition/animation is still affecting
    the custom wallpaper that im using. This is also on windows 10 education. Thank you for your time.

Teddy Xu, Aug 7, 2016
  3. First Sign-In Animation Reset

Is it possible to reset the first sign-in animation for a user on Windows 10? I know, you can disable the first sign-in animation for a user or enable it, but that only works for the first login.

Is there a possibility to reset the animation and play it again on next login by setting or deleting a registry key under HKCU of the user?

Best regards,

Florian

FlorianSchoenemann, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable - Similar Threads - Login Screen Animation

2. Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen: Hi I am using the latest version of windows 10 ie 1903, with latest updates till date. HP Pavillion Dv6 7002AX My wifi automatically disables if I delay my login to windows on lock screen and if I try to enable it shows Wi-Fi turned off. And if I try to switch Wi-Fi...
  3. How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Starting with Windows 10 v1903, you should instantly notice the blurred background on the Login screen. Also called as Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen, the feature delivers a beautiful experience by adding more focus to the login screen. However, [...]...
  4. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabling Windows 10 Login Password: I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and nothing works. Thanks in advance....
  5. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...
  6. Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen: Hi everybody, I wish to disable the account picture on my login screen. That is to say, I want a flat-coloured screen, which displays the user/account name and the password line only as I prefer a clean slender design. I already disabled the login screen background...
  7. Disable Login Screen Username and Email?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Login Screen Username and Email?: Hey guys, so i am making my first thread here on the 10 forums. My question is as stated in the title: Can i remove the Username and Email that is being shown on the Windows 10 Login screen? (And preferably the account picture to). I want only the password box to be left, and...
  8. Windows 10 login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen: Good evening to all. Been using windows ten now for a while,And quite happy with it. Now the only slight issue that I have is when the laptop needs to restart when it comes to the Welcome screen my name is there and underneath the name it states The user name or password is...
  9. Login screen language change disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen language change disabled: My password for my Microsoft account is in English and I cant change the language for greek !!!And there is not possible to make the password greek. help I cant use my computer!!!PLEASEE 10718
  10. Can't disable Ctrl Alt Disable on Windows 10 Login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't disable Ctrl Alt Disable on Windows 10 Login screen: Hello my friends, I activated the ctrl alt disable login screen for Windows 10 by using this registry key from this forum.(Lock Screen - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums). I downloaded and installed the key to disable only to find it didn't work so I...