Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear All, I am newbie to this forum and I need help on one situation. I am working on a project and I am using Windows 10 Tablet PC from china... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by htekin, Aug 7, 2016.

1. htekin Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

Dear All,
    I am newbie to this forum and I need help on one situation.

I am working on a project and I am using Windows 10 Tablet PC from china manufacturer.

I wrote a program on C# with .Net framework and load it to pc.

I have two user account. One is Admin and other is User. I searched on web and found the autologon and assigned access regedit information and applied them to my pc. it is ok. It automatically logon to User account and opens my software. I have one question. there is login screen, I mean while logging to that account it shows the User profile picture and name of account and there is a circle turning

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable [​IMG]

I would like to close this screen. I know it is named Logon Animation. Also I would like to close same animation when logging off or shutting down.

I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language Pack.

Please help me to do this work.

Thanks
    Best Regards.

:)

htekin, Aug 7, 2016
  2. Teddy Xu Win User

How to disable the animation/transition between lock screen and login screen

Is there anything in regedit or gpo that can do this, im trying to setup a wallpaper to let the users to how to login to the school computers, but when it transitions from lock screen to the login screen,
    the image is dimmed and slightly zoomed. Is there any way to disable this transition phase or animation? I tried disabling the lock screen and let the users to jump straight to the login screen, but the result after the transition/animation is still affecting
    the custom wallpaper that im using. This is also on windows 10 education. Thank you for your time.

Teddy Xu, Aug 7, 2016
  3. First Sign-In Animation Reset

Is it possible to reset the first sign-in animation for a user on Windows 10? I know, you can disable the first sign-in animation for a user or enable it, but that only works for the first login.

Is there a possibility to reset the animation and play it again on next login by setting or deleting a registry key under HKCU of the user?

Best regards,

Florian

FlorianSchoenemann, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable - Similar Threads - Login Screen Animation

2. How to disable windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows 10 login screen: I have tried the following Please try to toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", Press Start then click SettingsGear icon Select Accounts > Sign-in options Toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" or Open Registry Editor...
  3. How to disable windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable windows 10 login screen: I have tried the following Please try to toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", Press Start then click SettingsGear icon Select Accounts > Sign-in options Toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" or Open Registry Editor...
  4. Disable login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable login screen on Windows 10: I have tried just about every suggestion on the WEB to disable the login screen. The following procedure I have tried with no success:USER ACCOUNT SETTINGSUsers must enter a user name and password to use this computer.Comment: Missing, not...
  5. Disable login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable login screen on Windows 10: I have tried just about every suggestion on the WEB to disable the login screen. The following procedure I have tried with no success:USER ACCOUNT SETTINGSUsers must enter a user name and password to use this computer.Comment: Missing, not...
  6. Disable login screen on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Disable Windows Login Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Windows Login Screen: I have to support several PCs in an industrial setting used for machine control and data collection. If there is power loss they must come up and run their applications without human intervention.I have always been able to disable the login screen, from the netplwiz account...
  8. Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in: Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign...
  9. How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10: I have been looking everywhere for the answer and cannot find advice that works. How can I turn on my PC and not have to sign in and have it go directly to my desktop? I have tried netplwiz a bunch of times and it does not work....
  10. Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Animations in the Taskbar in Windows 10 By default, Windows 10 uses animations in the taskbar. Some examples of taskbar animation are: Slide effect when dragging icons on...