Windows 10: Windows 10 Login Screen Showing Default Background

Discus and support Windows 10 Login Screen Showing Default Background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated to the November patch update and the first option that I came across was showing the windows background on the login screen. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dowon, Nov 17, 2015.

1. dowon Win User

Windows 10 Login Screen Showing Default Background

I recently updated to the November patch update and the first option that I came across was showing the windows background on the login screen. It is currently enabled with my own custom background but when I try to login it shows the default Windows background logo. What could be the problem here? Thanks

:)

dowon, Nov 17, 2015

2. A Better Lock Screen for Windows 10??

Has anyone here think Windows 10 still needs an improvement on the lock/login screen?? For one, it would be nice if the background was blurred after I unlocked my lock screen (swiping up) and two, if Microsoft can remove the default Windows wallpaper after
    I unlocked the screen. It somehow doesn't look as clean as if I were to login to Windows 8/8.1. It would have the wallpaper color showing (but the default background is removed and if my current lock screen wallpaper was blurred in this case)

KyleTheScientist, Nov 17, 2015
  3. stlar Win User
    Windows 10 login screen backgound

How can I change the Login Screen background on Windows 10

I do not like the new default background

stlar, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Login Screen Showing Default Background

1. Windows 10 Login Screen Showing Default Background - Similar Threads - Login Screen Showing

2. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  3. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My lock screen background changes to default on login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen background changes to default on login: Hello. Please tell me how to make my login screen background not change to default?https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlOAji17B3dZhwEb5hQYzpXmIvnY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-background-changes-to-default-on/c653aebf-d08d-4937-b9fe-99cb112399cf
  6. My lock screen background changes to default on login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lock screen background changes to default on login: Hello. Please tell me how to make my login screen background not change to default?https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlOAji17B3dZhwEb5hQYzpXmIvnY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-background-changes-to-default-on/c653aebf-d08d-4937-b9fe-99cb112399cf
  7. Windows 10 Default Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Default Backgrounds: Hey, just wanted to ask if any of you guys have a google photos album or something like that with all the Windows 10 Default Background? I would be especially happy about the one with the green tent under the stars. I couldn’t find anything with a decent high resolution....
  8. Windows 10 shows no login screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 shows no login screen.: Today as i turned on my laptop, it wasnt showing a login screen, i cant login right now. Restart wasnt working, get into troubleshooting i tried, bit so far not sucessful so far, any other ideas. submitted by /u/ScyllaHide [link] [comments]...
  9. Login background screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login background screen: I changed my background image to a new one. When my screensaver turns on and I try to unlock my screen, the background image displayed behind the login screen is my old one. How can I update this so that my new background displays?...
  10. Windows 10 not showing login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not showing login screen: Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing is happening. When I move the mouse, the mouse is only shown in the blue screen. I have tried every possible way I know,...