Windows 10: Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates

Discus and support Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Since I updated Windows 1706 (or rather: was forced to update) Windows 10 on January 3 (and also something this week if I remember correctly), I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10usr, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Win10usr Win User

Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates

Hi!

Since I updated Windows 1706 (or rather: was forced to update) Windows 10 on January 3 (and also something this week if I remember correctly), I see my logs flooded with weird errors. Event ID 822 I remember from the very early days of Windows 10. Never found out what they mean and I still have no clue at all. Also regularly a train of ESENT's are thrown in the party. No idea what Microsoft is messing arround at the moment, but it doesn't look good at all. *Sad Any idea, anyone...? Mind you those were stable systems. The screenshot is one from a completely clean virtual machine, so it doesn't seem to make any difference in what kind of environment it's running. Just to illustrate. I am not happy at all with this.

Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates [​IMG]

Greetings,

Ron.

:)

Win10usr, Jan 17, 2018
  2. S.Nagy Win User

WHEA-Logger | Event ID 17 Issue

Hello.

I had the same problem on my Biostar TB250 pro motherboard.

Previously in the BIOS settings I changed the PCIe Speed to GEN1 for all of the PCI Express slots.

In my case this was the cause of the flood of whea-logger errors.

I changed them to GEN2 speed and the WHEA log errors disappeared.

S.Nagy, Jan 17, 2018
  3. Scott 98 Win User
    windows 10 error Microsoft Windows update Client error id 20 failed to install

this error happens every morning and it logs it at least four times in event viewer, but if I check Windows update manually it states it's is up to date and if I check installed Windows updates it shows no install failures, not sure why this error started
    all of a sudden ??????????????????????????, I think this is the result of a Windows 10 update because this is a recent problem that appeared after some recent Windows 10 updates.

Scott 98, Jan 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates

1. Windows 10 logs flooded with errors after recent updates - Similar Threads - logs flooded errors

2. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  3. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a flood of incidents in event log: hello.i currently have a flood of incidents appearing in the event log.this is a new built pc.they seem to appear about 1-5 incidents a minute.all my drivers are uppdated.i have experienced a few blue screens and random shutt down's on my computer but not often. dont know if...
  4. a flood of incidents in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Directx Errors after Recent Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Directx Errors after Recent Update: Windows updated yesterday when I had to restart my machine. Now all Call of Duty games give some kind of directx graphics related errors. Modern Warfare says no usable displays, Cold War says no valid resolutions above 800 x 600, and Black Ops 2 says directx has encountered...
  6. Logging in boot loop on windows 10 after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging in boot loop on windows 10 after recent update: Hello I am having an issue where my windows gets to the welcome screen then goes black and says welcome again and it just does this repeatedly. It's been doing it since the last update.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Can no longer log in after recent update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can no longer log in after recent update: Recently, my PC installed the latest updates, and now I can't log in. When trying the fingerprint scanner it says, "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer." If I try to enter my password, I get the message "The sign-in method...
  8. Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp: Hello people! My PC started out of a sudden registering a hell lot of Event Log files usually in the pattern "Application_<some serial number>" or "Microsoft-Windows-<some thing>-<some serial number>" and paired up with "AppxErrorReport_<serial>.txt" files. I noticed it...
  9. Security Event Log flooded with 4656 Events

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Event Log flooded with 4656 Events: We are having issues with our Security event log within Event Viewer. It is my understanding when you perform Object Access auditing and enable it within Group Policy, you still need to enable auditing on the Objects (to be audited) themselves. We just enabled Object Access...
  10. Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors: I am getting this error thousands of times over (under the system tab) What the heck is going on? "The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64 service has reported an invalid current state 120 Think it may be virus related..scanning with tools atm (combo fix,...