Windows 10: Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing

Discus and support Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. So I have Windows 10 and have for awhile. I downloaded an update it made me do (I had no choice) and it changed everything. At least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lgarretto, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Lgarretto Win User

Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing

Hi guys.
    So I have Windows 10 and have for awhile. I downloaded an update it made me do (I had no choice) and it changed everything. At least appearance wise. Everything is the right size, but everything is also all blurry and fuzzy looking. But it isn't just one app or anything. It's every single thing on here. My background, the apps, the text, the start menu, and inside apps as well. I have tried changing the scaling, but it doesn't make a difference what it's on. Also, disabling the display scaling on the apps makes no difference either.
    It didn't look like this before. What can I do to fix this?
    Thanks

:)

Lgarretto, Oct 15, 2016

2. need help fixing windows 10 install.

Several times I have tried to installs win 10 from the free upgrade;,when it never completes the install. Just runs for hours looking for updates or says it is cleaning up files. I never get to any icon or button to start up win 10. Any ideas what is wrong
    here? Lots of room on hardrive. Thanks

MarkCooper4367, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Ugo Lopez Win User
    I need help fixing BSOD Win 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Ok, let's move on. Can you please (if not done already):

1) Remove Intel Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers (if any);

2) Update (from the producer website) NIC and Wi-Fi drivers;

3) Test it again.

Furthermore, can you please share make and model of your computer?

Please let me know

Ugo Lopez, Oct 15, 2016
  4. Lgarretto Win User

Also, sound doesn't work either. I can't get it to make any sound at all

Lgarretto, Oct 15, 2016
  5. Lgarretto Win User
    There is also no option to "sleep" in the power menu now.

Lgarretto, Oct 15, 2016
  6. Bastet Win User
    Have you restarted the pc? Sometimes you have to restart again even if already done so.

Bastet, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing - Similar Threads - looks funny need

2. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to look at this minidump file: This morning I used Driver Verifier to check if there's any problem with my laptop because yesterday I got a lot of BSODs whea_uncorrectable_error, but I'm not talking about it here.Anyway I used Driver Verifier to get the dump file, got 3 bsod crashes on boot but only manage...
  3. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to look at this minidump file: This morning I used Driver Verifier to check if there's any problem with my laptop because yesterday I got a lot of BSODs whea_uncorrectable_error, but I'm not talking about it here.Anyway I used Driver Verifier to get the dump file, got 3 bsod crashes on boot but only manage...
  4. Need help to look at this minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Need help to fix the "RECOVERY - It looks Windows didn’t load correctly" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Need help to fix the "RECOVERY - It looks Windows didn’t load correctly" BSOD: Hi.Recently I updated my windows 11 to the 22h2 version. But since then I often get this BSOD when I start my pc. I restart it every time and it works as normal. But the fact that I get this frequently makes me worry. I troubleshooted but found nothing. Please help me to fix...
  6. Windows 11 Need help to fix the "RECOVERY - It looks Windows didn’t load correctly" BSOD

Windows 11 Need help to fix the "RECOVERY - It looks Windows didn’t load correctly" BSOD: Hi.Recently I updated my windows 11 to the 22h2 version. But since then I often get this BSOD when I start my pc. I restart it every time and it works as normal. But the fact that I get this frequently makes me worry. I troubleshooted but found nothing. Please help me to fix...
  7. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  8. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  9. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 need help to fix a problem: Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i dont know how to fix it been looking for 4 days now on how to fix it The attachment will show what happends when i go on...