Windows 10: Windows 10 - Lost Login Password

Discus and support Windows 10 - Lost Login Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, and thanks for help. I have a computer here whose owner changed the password at login (it's of form L: myemail@att.net) and now has no idea what... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by scg, Apr 13, 2016.

1. SCG
    scg Win User

Windows 10 - Lost Login Password

Hi, and thanks for help.

I have a computer here whose owner changed the password at login (it's of form L: myemail@att.net) and now has no idea what it is.

Should be a simple fix, but he also has no idea what the login password to L: myemail@att.net is, and it doesn't look to be recoverable. Might be recoverable by filling out a form and waiting a month or so. But certainly not easily.

How can I get him back into his computer?

Thanks for the help,

S

:)

2. Windows 10 New User ID & Password created and forgot password

Windows 10 ,New User ID & Password created and forgot password.

Now unable to login

if I reset factory default my all software ,ms office ,games etc will be lost

please help

YogendraVishwakarma, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Rasti_915 Win User
    Rasti_915, Apr 13, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 13, 2016
  5. SCG
    scg Win User
    Can't be done. Neither the email address or the phone number option work.

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    What happens when you select "I don't have any of these" at step 4 in OPTION THREE?

Brink, Apr 13, 2016
  7. barryow Win User
    barryow, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Lost Login Password - Similar Threads - Lost Login Password

2. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  4. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  6. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  7. lost login password

lost login password: I have lost my user password . I am using my pin to log in with but I can.t remembewr my login passwd and I need it for some games and software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-login-password/c7a0e194-39dd-419b-870c-be81ed184f9e
  8. login and password lost

login and password lost: Windows is registered in my name I got one of my laptops back from my grandson and found that now he changed the user name and password. and forgot the password he used How can I get into it...
  9. Lost my windows 10 login password

Lost my windows 10 login password: I can't remember my login password for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-windows-10-login-password/e4bc0f11-bf28-46c8-b1a8-daa935e2a581
  10. Lost login password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost login password: I have a fusion laptop that my grandson has forgotten password. I did a shift and reatart to get into reseting pc. I selct troubleshoot, then reset this pc, remove everyting, then just remove my files. I get a message additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i install windows 10 on my laptop will it allow me to selct a new password