Windows 10: Windows 10 LTSB/Outlook2016Hyperlinks/Windows+X Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 LTSB/Outlook2016Hyperlinks/Windows+X Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Reset IE settings. Setting defaults back to IE and Outlook. Confirming the protocols are set up for the correct browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DwightOrr, Aug 22, 2018.

1. DwightOrr Win User

Windows 10 LTSB/Outlook2016Hyperlinks/Windows+X Issues

Windows 10 LTSB/Outlook2016Hyperlinks/Windows+X Issues 51e6a86b-7f7b-489a-95c2-f65d87de2d3c?upload=true.png

Reset IE settings.

Setting defaults back to IE and Outlook.

Confirming the protocols are set up for the correct browser.

Repair/Uninstall/Reinstall of Office.

Hyperlinks work in word and excel.

Reregistering the dll's ieproxy.dll and ole32.dll(suggested by InfoSec department)

Renaming my profile and creating a new windows profile.

Removing Google Chrome completely, and IE and then adding them back on, running out of ideas at this point.

Checking the registry to make sure HKEY Root was setup for default/IE

Also here is my setup for the most part of common denominators of the products and environment.

Office 2016 32bit(Outlook)

Windows 10 LTSB

IE11

(all workstation and laptops have Google Chrome installed at one time)

HP Desktop's and Laptops(if you were wondering)

Anyway, I hope I have given enough information and if anyone has any positive feedback or things to try that I might not of, please let me know. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and give me ideas.

That was my original post and have since had other possible things that may or may not help in troubleshooting. When I right click on the start menu or Windows+X there are 2 things that will not launch: Programs and Features and System. You can click on them and it will not open. These as well as the original post are the common things associate with my workstations. They also, the ones that I have issues with, have full Adobe as well. I have tried using a shell program suggested in the Microsoft thread that allows for disabling some context shell that aren't associated with Microsoft. Which didn't help either. Anyway, I hope this additional information is helpful.

Thanks,

Dwight

:)

DwightOrr, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

Melvis, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 LTSB/Outlook2016Hyperlinks/Windows+X Issues - Similar Threads - LTSB Outlook2016Hyperlinks Windows+X

2. windows 10 1507 ltsb features and update issues fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1507 ltsb features and update issues fix: Re-release windows 10 1507 LTSB x64.iso pls fix windows 10 1507 ltsb features and update issues. can you re-release windows 10 1507 ltsb with some features like 1=all explorer and settings themes or clours could be change into dark theme 2=net.framework 4.8 feature 3=...
  3. Windows 10 LTSB

Windows 10 LTSB: Hello, I have computer bought with Windows 10 LTSB. On the label afixed to the computer is written Windows 10 IoT Ent2016 LTSB High End. I need reinstall this computer and I want to perform fresh install without using recovery from current installed system. To do this I...
  4. Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSB Upgrade: Hey! I currently have LTSB installed on my SSD, and it's not working very nicely with my AMD Drivers - some features are gone, GPU util. not showing up and a bunch more problems. I want to install a fresh windows (LTSC? Pro? idk yet), but I don't want to format my separate...
  5. windows 10 LTSB version

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 LTSB version: hi, i'd experiencing a taskbar freezes when after login off or rebooted system in virtual environment. kindly advise if have any best solution provided. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ltsb-version/9dc0aa97-1c9c-47ba-96f8-4a52f428acb7
  6. Windows 10 LTSB Converting

Windows 10 LTSB Converting: Hello We converted to windows 10 LSTB X64 for our OS on PCs and image. Our CEO want to get rid of IE and go to Edge. I there away we can convert all windows 10 LSTB to windows pro or enterprise without re-imaging the HD. Or can we install edge on windows 10 LTSB. Pus can...
  7. Windows 10 LTSB??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSB??: I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB and I already try it out with the 90 days trial there is anyway to legally activate my Windows 10 LTSB before it expired? ? and what exactly happen when the 90 days are expired?...
  8. NIC Teaming Issue in windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB

NIC Teaming Issue in windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB: Hello Support Team. I am Having windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB. In this Teaming option is not enable. Is there any Update is available to do so if yes please share the link. If any other ways is there to do the teaming just let me know....
  9. Window 10 LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 LTSB 2016: i heard every one say window 10 ltsb 2016 not have any excess feature but i fought it still have gamebar when i press window + G . How can I disable it ?...
  10. Legit Windows 10 LTSB

Legit Windows 10 LTSB: I want to buy Windows 10 LTSB for my laptop that I want to give my mom. She is technically challenged and all the junk they put on the Home edition and other versions will confuse her. My question is, I found it for sale online. How legit can it be? Considering it's...