Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaddicted2u, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App.
    I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed?

:)

imaddicted2u, Dec 14, 2015
  2. PaulR9999 Win User

Windows 10 Mail Forward as Attachment

So why isn't this basic functionality in the app?

Anyone listen in Microsoft?

PaulR9999, Dec 14, 2015
  3. johnptd Win User
    Windows 10 Mail Forward as Attachment

I do not see an option in Windows 10 Mail to forward an e-mail as an attachment. When you receive a "phishing" e-mail, most companies wish you to forward it to them in that manner. Is there such an option?

JohnD

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

johnptd, Dec 14, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Windows 10 Mail app is no where near the calibre of Windows Live Mail.

If you require sophisticated features such as "forward as attachment", please stay with WLM.

I use WLM since it's introduction. I have no intention to use the rudimentary Mail app.

davidhk, Dec 14, 2015
  5. I feel the same, I much prefer using Windows Live Mail. The "WLM update" messed up my Live Mail, it crashed constantly. After messing around for a while I finally got it working again. Except now one account gets stuck "Downloading message 0 of 19 in Sent items" for a long time before it times out and proceeds. Other than that, it's working again. Just thought I'd give the Mail app a chance in case they pull all WLM support in future.
    Did Microsoft forget the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? or should that be "don't break it"?

imaddicted2u, Dec 15, 2015
  6. FYI
    Uninstalled then reinstalled without the WLM update and the stuck Sent Items problem went away.

imaddicted2u, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment - Similar Threads - Mail App Forward

2. Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail: Hello, I can add signature with picture If I compose an e-mail from beginning and there is no error. But If I reply or forward an e-mail, app removes image on signature or mail body. And It shows image as an attachment like shown below. [ATTACH] I think there is a...
  3. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  4. Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment: Hello, I currently use the mail app for windows 10. I noticed that when I single click on an attachment, it performs a double click and opens the attachment. I tried on 3 computers using the app and does the same thing with or without mouse. File settings are set to...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?: Some emails have no attachments, especially ones sent from Gmail app where the attachment is not an inline one. Someone online suggested changing the settings in Reading pane, but it didn't work. I've changed account settings to always receive attachments, but it didn't work...
  6. Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments

Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments: Please can you tell me when the Windows Apps Team will fix the problem with Windows Mail that prevents attachments showing up in emails? As thousands of people have reported apparently since 2015!!!. They fail to appear when Gmail is added automatically to the Windows Mail...
  7. viewing attachments in Mail App

viewing attachments in Mail App: I am unable to view any attachments in Mail. When I click on the email, for a half a second, it shows a link to view all attachments, but then it disappears, and there is nothing that even shows an attachment is even there. I have checked every setting I can find,...
  8. Attachments Unavailable in Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments Unavailable in Mail App: I don’t receive attachments for any of my email accoutns in the Mail app, although I know the attachments exist because I can access them on other devices. Microsofts automated support system hasn’t been helpful and all I can find on the issue are others with the same problem...
  9. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?: when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment. with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save...
  10. forwarding mail in mail app

forwarding mail in mail app: I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/forwarding-mail-in-mail-app/8c1b057b-26c8-4c06-b695-d527e07aeb10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail forward as attachment

2. windows 10 mail forward email as an attachment