Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaddicted2u, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App.
    I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed?

:)

imaddicted2u, Dec 14, 2015
  2. PaulR9999 Win User

Windows 10 Mail Forward as Attachment

So why isn't this basic functionality in the app?

Anyone listen in Microsoft?

PaulR9999, Dec 14, 2015
  3. johnptd Win User
    Windows 10 Mail Forward as Attachment

I do not see an option in Windows 10 Mail to forward an e-mail as an attachment. When you receive a "phishing" e-mail, most companies wish you to forward it to them in that manner. Is there such an option?

JohnD

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

johnptd, Dec 14, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

Windows 10 Mail app is no where near the calibre of Windows Live Mail.

If you require sophisticated features such as "forward as attachment", please stay with WLM.

I use WLM since it's introduction. I have no intention to use the rudimentary Mail app.

davidhk, Dec 14, 2015
  5. I feel the same, I much prefer using Windows Live Mail. The "WLM update" messed up my Live Mail, it crashed constantly. After messing around for a while I finally got it working again. Except now one account gets stuck "Downloading message 0 of 19 in Sent items" for a long time before it times out and proceeds. Other than that, it's working again. Just thought I'd give the Mail app a chance in case they pull all WLM support in future.
    Did Microsoft forget the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? or should that be "don't break it"?

imaddicted2u, Dec 15, 2015
  6. FYI
    Uninstalled then reinstalled without the WLM update and the stuck Sent Items problem went away.

imaddicted2u, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment - Similar Threads - Mail App Forward

2. No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10: Lets try this thread again...seems I have a client w/ Windows 10 Pro that uses Windows 10 Mail...the user informed me yesterday that she has not been receiving any attachments....and she's right. When I checked the server that hosts the email account the attachment is there....
  3. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  4. Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account: I have5 email's accounts configured with imap. 2 gmails , one hotmail and 2 gsuits. I linked them all for a unified view. sometime i receive a message in one account (account gmail for example) and need to reply or forward this specific email from a different mail (from...
  5. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...
  6. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb
  7. forwarding mail in mail app

forwarding mail in mail app: I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/forwarding-mail-in-mail-app/8c1b057b-26c8-4c06-b695-d527e07aeb10
  8. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...
  9. Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments don't appear in the Mail app: If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine. 16266
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail forward as attachment

2. windows 10 mail forward email as an attachment