Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Danny1976, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Danny1976 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side under accounts. If I go to Manage Accounts all emails show up. I have done a Reset on the Windows Mail app and re-register the emails and I still have the same issue?

:)

Danny1976, Apr 4, 2018
  2. likeabaws Win User

netflix error code U7361-1255-C00D715F

Installing Windows 10 spring creators update (aka Windows 10 version 1803) finally fixed the issue! Got it early, after joining the Insiders program - not sure if that's relevant.

likeabaws, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Danny1976 Win User

Its only with the Gmail accounts

Danny1976, Apr 5, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @Danny1976

This is still an Insider build, it's at the 'release preview' stage currently. Bugs like this are to be expected. If you are an Insider, then report it in the Feedback Hub so that it can get fixed before the official release.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Danny1976 Win User
  7. Bree New Member
    No, not a leak, an Insider preview build - and not quite final but very close. From that article (my bold)...
    Basically this is the final release with just a few last minute bugs to find and fix. There will almost certainly be a cumulative update for this preview build before the actual release date, expected to be Tuesday 10th April.
    As I said, you can help fix any bug you may find by using the Feedback Hub.

If you opt out of Insider now, once you get the first cumulative update after launch you will be on the final release.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
  8. Danny1976 Win User

Danny1976, Apr 5, 2018
  9. Danny1976 Win User
    Thank you for your replies. I did report it to Microsoft. I guess I will wait for the next update to fix this issue. I did not opt in for the insider, I got the release through this method here Get the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update early - gHacks Tech News Basically its an official microsoft link of the Springs Creators as a ESD format and then it can be decrypted to an ISO.

Windows 10 Spring Creators Update v.1803 (Redstone 4) RTM Build 17133 Released - Tech Journeyhttps://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...l_app2.jpg?s=c1e8b753a573dc6e5ffc1ac8c4009171

Danny1976, Apr 5, 2018
  10. Bree New Member
    There was a similar leak for 1709 last year, I got the FCU early that way. This year I think I'll wait for the official launch. *Smile

That is the same build as the release preview and unless there are major bug fixes introduced between now and the launch should be identical to the official release version. Minor bugs will be fixed by a cumulative update.

With the FCU, there was at least one cumulative update for the release preview before the launch, so I expect there will be a CU for 1803 along shortly. For those that wait for the launch, they are likely to get the same build as you installed (17133.1 I believe) and immediately get a CU to bring it up to date with the last minute fixes.

11. Danny1976 Win User
    Danny1976, Apr 9, 2018
  12. Access Denied, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803 - Similar Threads - Mail App issue

2. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App After 2018 October Creators Update Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App After 2018 October Creators Update Issue: After installing the 2018 Windows 10 October Creators Update, whenever I click on a link on an e-mail in my Windows Mail app, it does not automatically open the browser to the web page as it did before the update. Instead it shows the web page as a thumbnail on the task bar....
  4. windows 10 spring creators update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 spring creators update: Can't do update. Finds issues. Avira Antivir. The suggested file Avipbb.sys is not found & all old Avira folders are deleted. I ran AviraRegistercleaner in safe mode & it completed successfully. Back in regular mode & get the same issue with update. I am not currently using...
  5. Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue: Hi all! I installed the newest Windows 10 edition, the spring creators update 1803 and encountered a weird issue regarding file sorting. I usually sort files by date and group by type. This worked in the previous editions, now, grouping by type does not work. Is someone...
  6. Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update: ....... after the 1803 Spring Creators Update some apps with live tiles are not working. One of them is the Asparion Clock tile and the other is the World Clock - Time Zones. I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled twice, still not working. If I click on the app tile, the...
  7. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Release Date: Why are they waiting until April 10th to release this major update? It should be done by now for them to release it this week. 107233
  8. W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC: I defer any major feature update for 6 months to let others iron out the faults created by dodgy MS software engineering.
  9. Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803)

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803): Try this one, but it probably does not work for Home. Code: reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "DoNotUseWebResults" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f Policy CSP - Search | Microsoft Docs[/quote] No luck with this one too for Home ed. Thanks for...
  10. Will next Windows 10 version be called 'The Spring Creators Update'?

in Windows 10 News
    Will next Windows 10 version be called 'The Spring Creators Update'?: the name has slipped out, apparently... Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 103913