Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, i yesterday upgraded to windows 10, it's beatyful! But in standart windows mail app, after i add my gmail account i seems to get the data, but not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BladeMight, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

Hi, i yesterday upgraded to windows 10, it's beatyful! But in standart windows mail app, after i add my gmail account i seems to get the data, but not displaying it. I can write messages through mail app. All my folder from my account are displaying, but they're all empty, why?

:)

BladeMight, Mar 19, 2016
  2. Milos8.1 Win User

"dead" tile and outlook out of sync

Hey,

I an running win 10 pro and live tile for windows mail app does not show any new email but when i open app i can see new unrread mails - any solution? So i tried to run outlook 2013 but latest emails are from 2014 and no new emails are displaying, any
    chance to use windows 8 mail app?

Milos8.1, Mar 19, 2016
  3. axxonn021 Win User
    Mail Displays HTML Code In Emails In Mail App

Hello, I'm having the same problem with Windows Mail app for Windows 10. The font definitions and style codes are shown above my messages whenever I reply to an email.

On the website of the provider (mailbox.org) the email seems normal, doesn't display any code.. only in windows mail app. Is there any way to solve this problem?

axxonn021, Mar 19, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

This solves problem.

BladeMight, Mar 31, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    What solves the problem ?

Would you mind share your finding to other members so that they will also benefit from your solution ?
    Thank you.

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  6. 1. Click on the Setting icon
    2. Click on Privacy
    3. Click on Calendar
    4. Make sure Mail and Calendar is set to ON under Apps That Can Access Calendar. In fact, make sure everything is set to ON, including App Connector.
    And make sure that the:
    1.Windows Update Service and
    2.BITS(Background Intelligent Transfer Service)
    Are ON.

BladeMight, Mar 31, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Sorry, where is Privacy ?

Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails. [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

Oh. You meant this one.......................
    By default, those are set to On anyway.

Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails. [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  9. Open Task Manager, go to Performance tab, hit
    "open performance monitor"
    Open your mail app
    Click on Refresh button
    Go to Network Tab in performance monitorand search for HxMail.exe, if it exist then mail app works else not.

BladeMight, Mar 31, 2016
  10. Just tested, Mail App can work without BITS and Windows Update Services.

BladeMight, Mar 31, 2016
  11. Also if like me you have 4 or more e-mail accounts click the link button
    Then name the new inbox that come up or has appeared with any name you like
    I used my user name
    Click save and all the e-mails from all your accounts will appear in one box

hTconeM9user, Mar 31, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Apparently you are fully capable to "poke" around and find the solutions yourself without outside help.
    It's more fun that way. Isn't it ?

Congrats.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  13. Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

I was searched for this solution a whole month, and today it finally works!

BladeMight, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails.

1. Windows 10 Mail app not displays any emails. - Similar Threads - Mail app displays

2. windows mail app displays html code in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mail app displays html code in emails: Here is an example:u + =2Ebody =2Efoo =7B line-height: 100% =21important;=7D/*iPhone Blue Link Fix*/a=5Bx-apple-data-detectors=5D =7B color: inherit =21important; text-decoration: none =21important; font-size: inherit =21important; font-family: inherit =21important;...
  3. windows mail app displays html code in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail app displays html code in emails: Here is an example:u + =2Ebody =2Efoo =7B line-height: 100% =21important;=7D/*iPhone Blue Link Fix*/a=5Bx-apple-data-detectors=5D =7B color: inherit =21important; text-decoration: none =21important; font-size: inherit =21important; font-family: inherit =21important;...
  4. windows mail app displays html code in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mail app displays html code in emails: I am running windows 11. When using the windows mail and agenda app some emails appear in their html format. This is an example: <!-- end of setup --><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><html> <head> <meta...
  5. windows mail app displays html code in emails

windows mail app displays html code in emails: I am running windows 11. When using the windows mail and agenda app some emails appear in their html format. This is an example: <!-- end of setup --><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><html> <head> <meta...
  6. Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recall email in Windows 10 Mail App: Good morning, I accidentally sent an email through my company email that contains sensitive and privelaged information and Im hoping to recall it immediately. How can I do this? It was sent last night when I was tired and not double checking the recipient. My GMail account...
  7. Windows Mail not displaying reply emails

Windows Mail not displaying reply emails: I just downloaded Mail on a new computer. Works as normal except now replies I have made to emails are noted by the curved arrow in index, but I cant access them. Usually they are above the original email. The messages are grouped by conversation in settings. Any ideas??...
  8. Mail App display differences. Only Administrator displays email images

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App display differences. Only Administrator displays email images: My computer has TWO accounts Administrator and User. The Administrator account displays notifications with more reliability. My User account does not display any email images. The EXACT same email in my Administrator account displays images. This is true for all emails in...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app not displaying emails properly

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app not displaying emails properly: Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I just went to use the Mail app in Windows 10 for the first time and noticed that a lot of my emails are being displayed in a weird way, mostly with images. Most notably with youtube emails: Ex. 1 [img] (personal info has been 'oranged'...
  10. Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder: I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail. This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail displays html code