Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app POP account pst file

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app POP account pst file in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anybody know, after adding a POP account on Windows 10 mail app, where is the pst file created and saved? Thank you in advance 34373 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ukulele13, Dec 18, 2015.

1. ukulele13 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app POP account pst file

Hi all,

Does anybody know, after adding a POP account on Windows 10 mail app,
    where is the pst file created and saved?

Thank you in advance

:)

ukulele13, Dec 18, 2015

2. Storage Folder for Win10 Mail App

I am using my official rediffmailpro pop account in windows 10 mail app.

Where do i find the email storage folder so that i can backup the same just like we do the pst files?

Also how do i import my existing outlook2016 pst file in windows 10 mail app?

AtulAgnihotri, Dec 18, 2015
  3. UNABLE TO CREATE FOLDERS IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL

No one addressed our wish to move mail from Outlook 2003 or 2007 to Windows 10 Mail.

What type of account are you using (POP, IMAP,or Exchange) in Outlook? If you're using Exchange or IMAP, simply configure the account in Windows 10 and you'll see all the mail Outlook shows you for the mail data file. If you have a PST as well, then copy the
    mail in that PST to your main folders and it will then be available to Windows 10 Mail. If you're using Exchange, you can also set up the same account in Windows 10 Mail and all your mail will be available. The People app will also show the contacts and the
    Calendar app will show you your events as well.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Dec 18, 2015
  4. WildOne Win User

Documents/Outlook files/Outlook.pst

WildOne, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app POP account pst file - Similar Threads - Mail app POP

2. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  3. Can't open PST files with Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open PST files with Mail: Hello. I have a problem : I can't open PST files that I received on my email account with the Windows Mail application. I am using Windows 10. Thank you for your time....
  4. I can't open PST files with my Mail

I can't open PST files with my Mail: I can't open PST files with my Mail application. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-pst-files-with-my-mail/2863d556-a258-4176-8411-5ef878ff1852
  5. PST files.

PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  6. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  7. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...
  8. Import .pst files into Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import .pst files into Mail: I have upgraded to a new pc and want to use Mail instead of Outlook. Is there any way I can import my .pst backups and folders into Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pst-files-into-mail/7679e0e1-7242-4c4e-989f-982c8945294d
  9. converting a POP (pst file) to imap

in Browsers and Email
    converting a POP (pst file) to imap: I use outlook in office 365 and have setup up as a POP. Is it possible to convert the pst file to and IMAP file. The reason for doing this is to sync my phone with my PC when using outlook or am I wasting my time. I have a windows phone running windows 10 and my PC runs...
  10. Outlook 2016 cannot delete an incomplete mail account (pst) data file

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 cannot delete an incomplete mail account (pst) data file: Installed MS Office 2016. In setting up an email account in Outlook, I somehow left off the .com part of my email address but never the less, it appears as one of the email accounts on the screen. It does not appear under my account settings but I can see an entry under the...