Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After installing the Windows 10 Cumulative Update when I open my Windows 10 Mail App and open a message the text of the message is aligned to the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by osubuckeye, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mail App Problem

After installing the Windows 10 Cumulative Update when I open my Windows 10 Mail App and open a message the text of the message is aligned to the extreme left but images and text under the image are aligned to the extreme right. Before the update everything was aligned to the extreme left for easy reading. It's frustrating scrolling from side to side to read a message that has images imbedded in it. Any solution or will I have to wait for the next update and see if this gets fixed.

:)

osubuckeye, Aug 8, 2015

2. Unable to receive mails using mail app in Windows 10

Original Title: Mail App Windows 10

I have a problem that I don't get any mails from my msn mail adress into the mail app. If I login to outlook.com using a browser I can see the mail's but not in the Mail App in windows 10

Per Svensson, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App Problem

1. Windows 10 Mail App Problem - Similar Threads - Mail App Problem

2. Problem with my mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my mail app on Windows 10: I did the most recent updates to Windowss 10 yesterday. Since then I can't open websites from emails I receive, I get the message I've attached from a screenshot I took. No problems when I use Gmail and the Google Browser, and no problem when I use MS Outlook.com and then...
  3. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  4. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  5. Problem with Mail 10 App

Problem with Mail 10 App: Hi I'm having a problem with the Mail 10 App. A particular email that I know is listed in my mail Inbox on other devices does not appear in my Inbox in the Mail 10 App, although I can find and read this email when searching. The email does have some Word, PDF attachments....
  6. Mail app Windows 10 problem

Mail app Windows 10 problem: I have windows 10 on my tablet and use mail for 2 accounts. Everything has always worked satisfactorily until today, now the emails are arriving, I can see the heading and who its from but can't read the message, it flashes up when I open it but then it disappears!! I have...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app problem: [ATTACH] I really love this app. But it's crashing on some mails lately. I think it's somewhat related to x.y.z@something kind of e-mail addresses. https://preview.redd.it/xxck03pi8ht51.jpg?width=1918&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f688398b882398b48c179a275c049d81b4b32ad9 The...
  8. Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem

Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem: Windows 10 mail showing email Ids of received mails in autocomplete list when typing in To. field. Contacts from people app are not showing in autocomplete list. Please tell best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible because desperate help is needed for the...
  9. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  10. windows 10 mail app problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mail app problem: I am using windows 10. Attachments are not showing in mail app.Please help for the same as soon as possible.also mail app is receiving mails with delay even with sync setting 'as item arrives'.please help for this also.any help will be highly appreciated....