Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App stopped syncing with Verizon business

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App stopped syncing with Verizon business in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had been using the Windows 10 App successfully for several months. I hadn't opened it from December 24 until yesterday. Now it has stopped syncing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PAFC, Jan 12, 2016.

1. PAFC Win User

Windows 10 Mail App stopped syncing with Verizon business

I had been using the Windows 10 App successfully for several months. I hadn't opened it from December 24 until yesterday. Now it has stopped syncing with my Verizon business account. I tried setting up the account on my Outlook 2010 which is what I use for all other email, but couldn't do that either - so maybe it is a Verizon problem & not Windows 10 but I doubt it because Windows 10 has messed up just about everything else that has gone wrong.*sarc

Any advice would be appreciated. I would rather use the mail App because it keeps everything clean & separated for my purposes. Thanks!

:)

2. Rick_9004 Win User

email will not sync, error code 0x85050041,

error code 0x85050041 when using the Windows 10 app Mail.

No sync at all. Tried to stop then restart syncing, etc no luck. No Windows 10 updates in progress nor pending. Mail is fine when using browser based email clients. I have Outlook 2013 also on computer
    (for business email. ) No problems there.

Rick_9004, Jan 12, 2016
  3. my yahoo mail stoped syncing

Staring on May 29, 2017, The yahoo app for windows 10 will no longer sync due to the fact that Yahoo no longer supports the windows 10 yahoo app that allowed for the synchronization with Cortana or windows. Yahoo sold this portion of their business to
    Verizon. A work around to this is to sync your yahoo account to the windows 10 mail service. It can have multiple accounts embedded into the service. I love the service because now I can have all of my email accounts all in one app/service. Please feel
    free to explore more about the windows 10 mail service that's automatically bundled with the windows 10 operating system. I guarantee you'll love it.

DevinHellams, Jan 12, 2016
  4. PAFC Win User

*Confused SMH, found the solution to this when I set up calendar. There are two places to set privacy for the Mail and Calendar Apps. Here is where I found the info: Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ - Outlook.

Click the Start icon, then settings. Select privacy, then calendar. Under Choose Apps that can Access Calendar, Mail & Calendar should be set to "on". Same under email privacy.

Windows 10, you may try, but you will not destroy me!*Party

PAFC, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App stopped syncing with Verizon business - Similar Threads - Mail App stopped

2. Windows 10 Mail App - my email stopped syncing/working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - my email stopped syncing/working: My personal email with the domain @email.cz stopped syncing out of nowhere.It always worked without any problems at all.I'm able to add the account to the client via "Add account" -> "Other account POP, IMAP" as it has always been,but no emails will show up while I'm also...
  3. Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook: i have a Windows 11 Dell XPS computer 2021 and am finding it hard to set up Verizon/AOL e-mail on either the home Windows e-mail app or in the Office Outlook e-mail app.I know that since Verizon's e-mail migration to AOL there came some changes about June or July of this year...
  4. Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook

Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook: i have a Windows 11 Dell XPS computer 2021 and am finding it hard to set up Verizon/AOL e-mail on either the home Windows e-mail app or in the Office Outlook e-mail app.I know that since Verizon's e-mail migration to AOL there came some changes about June or July of this year...
  5. MAIL stopped sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MAIL stopped sync: For some reason MAIL has stopped sync. I do not get any emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-stopped-sync/7b72cf10-f638-4e48-abcd-43b3a3ab5305
  6. Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.: I use the mail app on windows so I can check all my email accounts in one spot. Today it keeps telling me that there is a problem with my AOL account. It says my AOL settings are out of date. I go to my account through the app and it asks me to type in my password and I do....
  7. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  8. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Yahoo Verizon mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Verizon mail: I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The Verizon e-mail will not even open, HELP 63448