Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is this just happening to me? In the Windows 10 Mail App, I can scroll up and down using the touch screen and mouse wheel but not with the trackpad... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaddicted2u, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling

Is this just happening to me?
    In the Windows 10 Mail App, I can scroll up and down using the touch screen and mouse wheel but not with the trackpad using two finger scrolling although it works in other apps.
    Edit:
    Doesn't work in Calendar or Edge either.

:)

imaddicted2u, Sep 8, 2016

2. Scroll pad won't work on some apps

Hello. I have an HP Elitebook 6930p. I'm currently running the latest version of Windows 10. I have the Synaptics driver installed on my PC for the trackpad.

THe problem I'm facing is the pages won't scroll on most of the apps when I touch the scroll area on the right and bottom. Microsoft office applications and Google chrome does scroll. But apps like Netflix, spotify, Mail & Calendar and numerous other apps
    won't scroll up or down although the pointer icon changes when the scroll area is touched. Kindly help me with what can be done.

ShariqJaved, Sep 8, 2016
  3. How can I reverse the mouse scroll wheel scroll direction in Windows 10? NOTE SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL NOT TOUCHPAD FFS

For those wondering... Since it's not mentioned what Registry Key Damian is talking about, Take a look at the blog post done by Kevin Becker called

Reverse Scrolling on Windows 8
    . This will give you reverse scrolling in most applications in windows 10 even though there isn't a configuration option for it in Control Panel > Mouse & Trackpad Settings.

GeneralRedneck, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling

imaddicted2u, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling

1. Windows 10 Mail App---trackpad scrolling - Similar Threads - Mail App trackpad

2. Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two finger trackpad scrolling wont work: Hello, I recently restarted my laptop to wipe it clean and start fresh I had to boot using a USB. The two finger scroll on the track pad is not working anymore though, why is this? Can anyone help? Thank you, Sam...
  3. apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10

apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10: Hi Has anyone resolved the issue of Apple Trackpad 2 not being able to scroll up nor down on windows 10. PC recognised it straight away - scrolls left, right, and click function works but that's it. Any advise would be useful otherwise it has to go. Thanks...
  4. Inconsistent trackpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inconsistent trackpad scroll speed: Hello, I searched all over google to no avail. Trackpad scroll is inconsisten across apps. Some work fine, like firefox and settings menu, others like discord, steam, EGS, Spotify go from 0 to 100 in a milisecond.... it's super annoying, and it only happens in Windows (it...
  5. Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10

Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and it reversed the trackpad scroll. The only option under touchpad in settings is sensitivity. I have an ASUS laptop, and I think my trackpad has a ELAN driver. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed, but there is no option to...
  6. Start menu trackpad scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu trackpad scrolling: Hey guys ever since the 1903 update, I can't scroll down my apps and programs in the start menu usimg the trackpad scrolling gesture, so I have to use the slider on the side which quite inconvenient, I can use the scroll wheel if I have a mouse plugged tho. Anyone know how to...
  7. Scrolling Does Not Work With Mouse, Trackpad, or Arrows

Scrolling Does Not Work With Mouse, Trackpad, or Arrows: My windows 10 version is 1809. I developed a problem where I can't scroll. It just keeps going down but if I try to scroll up it will race back down again. This happens with the USB mouse, as well as when using the arrow on the trackpad by clicking it near the top of the...
  8. Trackpad scrolling pattern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trackpad scrolling pattern: Usually when I am scrolling with the trackpad, the window will keep scrolling for as long as I am moving my fingers. Then sometimes it will switch and it will only scroll a certain number of lines until I let go, at which point it will sort of free scroll for a second or...
  9. Scroll wheel in mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll wheel in mail for Windows 10: My scroll wheel on my microsoft wireless mouse quite working in the reading pane of mail for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-wheel-in-mail-for-windows-10/8f3506b3-a51f-416f-93bd-b54b95279485
  10. Issues with app and trackpad

Issues with app and trackpad: Suddenly the Grover Podcast app stopped working. A window pops up reding "Can't play. An unknown error occurred while trying to play episode. 0xC00D4E85." Also, down where the episode is supposed to be playing it reads "Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path" I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad not scrolling windows 10 mail app

2. mail for windows 10 trackpad

3. windows 10 mail scrolling