Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If a new e-mail message pops up in down right side corner of screen, then after clicking on that e-mail message Windows Mail app starts. This app shows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bushido1, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Bushido1 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up

If a new e-mail message pops up in down right side corner of screen, then after clicking on that e-mail message Windows Mail app starts. This app shows first e-mail account general view instead the e-mail reading view, where it should redirect me after clicking pop-up message.
    I have multiple accounts in Windows Mail app and always after clicking the new e-mail notification, Mail app starts with first e-mail account general view, althought this e-mail is not associated with firstly showed e-mail account.
    How I can make Mail app to show right e-mail accounts reading view after clicking on new e-mail pop-up?

:)

Bushido1, Sep 4, 2016
  2. Powhammer Win User

Windows 10 Mail - New Widow Not Working/Opening

edsmemberships,

This is for reference of how an e-mail opens up in a separate windows in a normal manner. It shows in the upper right hand corner is an icon that allows you to open an e-mail in a separate window. This article includes an animated video that shows how it
    is done. That icon should not be missing. If it is missing, then there is a possible corruption in its files that makes up the Windows 10 mail. In this case, it would need to be reinstalled. There is a web link to reinstall/restore the Windows 10 mail as well.

In the meantime, here is an article for a reference:

Outlook Mail for Windows 10 to get pop-out feature for emails soon - MSPoweruser

This web link is where you can download and reinstall the Windows 10 mail app direct from Microsoft if your Windows 10 mail app is not working or corrupt:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Should you still have problems, let us know and we can take the next step to resolve it. You might have to uninstall the existing Windows 10 mail app completely and then reinstall it.

Powhammer, Sep 4, 2016
  3. Syncing with Exchange Server & PC

If you are syncing with exchange, you can only add different e-mails throught the set up new mail account on your device (pop3 or imap)

Johan van Mierlo, Sep 4, 2016
  4. Bushido1 Win User

I forgot to mention that it happens only with Hotmail and Outlook e-mails. Gmail e-mails are opening alright after clicking pop-up.

Bushido1, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up - Similar Threads - Mail app won't

2. log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app: I've been unable to log in to my e-mail using att.net, att.com, or yahoo.com. No idea why. I tried currently.com, as well. I finally was able to access my e-mail today using the windows 10 mail app, however, it remains on with a small blue envelope in my task bar. No...
  3. Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app: DearSir , I have an email address on google and when i send e-mails to mycustomers it appears to them like this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** instead of @gmail.com and i am already usingthis service in google. Now, i started to use Windows10 Mail app and i...
  4. Internet E-mail pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet E-mail pop-up: In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able...
  5. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  6. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10: NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP. Tried all the settings in Notification, personal. Searched net for any notification settings I have missed but to no help. Is anybody else facing the same problem and found any solution OR should I switch to Outlook or...
  7. mail app won't open

mail app won't open: My mail won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/mail-app-wont-open/3b0339c6-64af-4e8b-a721-60186a20a44e
  8. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi I can't archive my e-mails anymore (gmail) with the Windows 10 Mail app (version 17.9330.21365.0), only the trash icon is appearing. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance Stefan...
  9. Mail won't add E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail won't add E-Mail: I am going to try and be as brief but informative as I can. I have an InsightBB email account and yes I am aware that Insight was bought by Time Warner Cable who has now turned into Spectrum but the Email address still works. Here is what is going on. About 2 weeks ago...
  10. Windows Mail Won't Open Up

Windows Mail Won't Open Up: Hi Guys, I just wanna share what happened to my Windows Mail app today. This is on my Build 10586.318 (ver .1151). I wasn't using it for a while because I've been using the 14342 Preview build for the past weeks. But today when I boot up on it, my mail app suddenly stopped...