Windows 10: Windows 10 mail behavoir

Discus and support Windows 10 mail behavoir in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Send a message to TRASH and it appears in the DELETED folder, where it should remain until the user removes it. But at the next sync it's auto-deleted... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by borgus, Sep 21, 2016.

1. borgus Win User

Windows 10 mail behavoir

Send a message to TRASH and it appears in the DELETED folder, where it should remain until the user removes it.
    But at the next sync it's auto-deleted from that folder.

How can that behavior be stopped?

:)

borgus, Sep 21, 2016
  2. GM192 Win User

Task Scheduler service is not available. Network condition issue.

Same behavoir on my Notebook.

Before doing an unnessecary new installation i tested with a fresh installed Windows 10 1607 (German Language) in a virtual Machine: Same behavoir as reportet by Moris Shalon.

I already made a report with Feedbackhub (1 week after release of Windows 10 1607) but nothing happened!

@Microsoft: It's not good to break such a basic feature and not fixing it in a short time period!!

GM192, Sep 21, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    C7 GPS problem

Hi samrassam,

The behavoir from Maps and Navigation that you descibe is normal - when the phone is indoors and not moving - How does it work when you are outdoors and moving, or in a moving car?

hpholm, Sep 21, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 mail behavoir

1. Windows 10 mail behavoir - Similar Threads - mail behavoir

2. e-mail accts

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail accts: how to unlink or unsync msn acct from gmail acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-accts/56a11c91-d1ad-4461-b364-a398eb53338b
  3. Mail App on Windows - and the original email server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App on Windows - and the original email server: Hi, I have had some email exchange with a booking company in the last few days using Mail App. When I look at my gmail inbox online, I cannot see any of them. However, some other emails sent to me from e.g. Curry PC World is there and it is on the Mail App inbox as well....
  4. How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail: How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail and cannot see option to take back up copy. I have a lot of emails and folders and want to be able to save them onto my laptop....
  5. Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account

Unable to archive mails on my Gmail account: Go to Inbox and click on archive icon of any mail. Getting green notification "Archived". Expected result: Mail should be removed from Inbox. Actual result: Mail is not removed from Inbox....
  6. Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform - September 2019: Email PDF attachments from Gmail not showing up via Mail Version 16005.11901.20184.0 on my Windows 10, 64-bit, version 1903 OS build: 18362.356, Mail platform - 22 September 2019...
  7. Windows Mail app search within unread only

Windows Mail app search within unread only: Hello, In Windows 10 Mail app how can I search in Unread messages only? I know how I can filter Unread only, using the drop down list. But as soon as I enter a term to search in the search box, my choice in the drop down list changes to "inbox", and the only options in the...
  8. Windows Mail App uses wrong sender name in messages I send

Windows Mail App uses wrong sender name in messages I send: I have found when using a Gmail account with Windows 10 Mail App that it uses the wrong sender name. This has been posted about before and I could not find a posted solution. This was the fix for me. It all relates to the order in which email accounts are created. Change...
  9. Windows Mail

Windows Mail: How do I create an email in html? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/4357d7bd-b071-4851-b305-2af5b3f31b56
  10. Microsoft Mail account settings problem

Microsoft Mail account settings problem: Hello, I have a problem setting an account with Microsoft Mail - the password i enter works only once - then it's replaced by something else (I thinks it gets doubled) and I have to reset the password each time I want to check the email. (I save the correct password in the...