Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared. Can these be recovered in any way please,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared.
    Can these be recovered in any way please, to my knowledge I didn't instigate any action to delete the Folders.
    I thank you in anticipation.

:)

RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017
  2. Wayne4576 Win User

Windows 10 mail app sync issue

Original title: Windows 10 mail

An hour or so after I receive an email in Windows 10 mail, it disappears. The deleted items folder says "not synced yet." (The drafts and sent items folders say the same thing, but the inbox and outbox folders work fine.) How can I get my emails to stop
    disappearing, and how can I get my deleted items folder synced?

Wayne4576, Nov 18, 2017
  3. gatormaid Win User
    Windows 10 Mail

I cannot add folders to my Windows 10 Live Mail accounts. I have no 'deleted' folder so if I delete mail accidently it disappears completely. I've tried adding by going to the Folders+ and can name a new folder but it doesn't save it. Any advice is welcome.

gatormaid, Nov 18, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

Further to my original Post I have opened my other Laptop and have found all the Windows 10 Mail Folders on the Laptop. I don't know how they got there but now I'd like to know how to Export them back to my Main Laptop please if anyone could help I would appreciate it Thank you

RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

1. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared - Similar Threads - Mail Folders Disappeared

2. Windows 10 mail folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail folders: How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-folders/c3f476f8-e7cc-4940-b78f-c7f1b94bea95
  3. Files & Folder disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files & Folder disappeared in Windows 10: I installed SSD in my Laptop as 2nd drive. On the 1st HDD drive I already have Win 7 running. I installed Win 10 on SSD. I was booting either from HDD/SDD by changing the boot priority in BIOS. Later i wanted to install Lotus notes 9 on my Win 10 SSD & to have the same...
  4. Folder disappeared

Folder disappeared: A folder I was working on suddenly disappeared. Please help how I would prevent this from happening, and how I recover it. Before it's asked, as I have seen many Microsoft personnel ask in response to this exact question, the file is not hidden. It has disappeared. I cannot...
  5. Microsoft mail in folders disappear

Microsoft mail in folders disappear: How can I retrieve mail I put in folders? All have disappeared! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-in-folders-disappear/96bd5244-0701-4ced-b148-3cb9c66ab063"
  6. User Folder DISAPPEARED Windows 10

User Folder DISAPPEARED Windows 10: It happened when I was adding a new folder to quick access. My user folder was also there. To clarify, I'm talking about the one with my username. My user folder disappeared not only from quick access and can't be re-added, but it also disappeared from the users folder. Now,...
  7. Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing: I converted to the Mail application with I upgraded to Win 10. Any messages I send more than 3 days old seem to disappear. I don't see anywhere in the Settings that I can set this. I am hoping you can help me....
  8. Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing: I have to keep adding the Deleted Items folder to Favourites in Windows 10 mail program All the other folders I created stay there But every time I open Windows 10 Mail the Deleted Items folder has gone (In both accounts have in there) 105718
  9. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  10. Windows 10 is making folders disappear?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is making folders disappear?: I have recently run into a problem with my new installation of Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro. It has been making folders that I create in the Downloads directory disappear. couple of days ago I was trying to make some new folders in the Downloads directory and every time I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail folders disappeared

2. mail folders disappear from windows 10 mail

3. email folders disappeared after windows 10 installation

4. windows 10 mail inbox disappeared,
  5. microsoft mail disappear,
  6. email folders gone in windows 2019,
  7. windows mail folders disappeared,
  8. missing emails from folders in windows 10 mail app,
  9. emails disappearing from windows 10 mail,
  10. whats with windows 10 mail? my email messages keep disapearing,
  11. windows 10 my folders disappeared,