Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared. Can these be recovered in any way please,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

I opened my Windows 10 Mail on my Laptop and all but one of my Folders (approximately 20) have disappeared.
    Can these be recovered in any way please, to my knowledge I didn't instigate any action to delete the Folders.
    I thank you in anticipation.

:)

RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017
  2. Wayne4576 Win User

Windows 10 mail app sync issue

Original title: Windows 10 mail

An hour or so after I receive an email in Windows 10 mail, it disappears. The deleted items folder says "not synced yet." (The drafts and sent items folders say the same thing, but the inbox and outbox folders work fine.) How can I get my emails to stop
    disappearing, and how can I get my deleted items folder synced?

Wayne4576, Nov 18, 2017
  3. gatormaid Win User
    Windows 10 Mail

I cannot add folders to my Windows 10 Live Mail accounts. I have no 'deleted' folder so if I delete mail accidently it disappears completely. I've tried adding by going to the Folders+ and can name a new folder but it doesn't save it. Any advice is welcome.

gatormaid, Nov 18, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

Further to my original Post I have opened my other Laptop and have found all the Windows 10 Mail Folders on the Laptop. I don't know how they got there but now I'd like to know how to Export them back to my Main Laptop please if anyone could help I would appreciate it Thank you

RobEdwards, Nov 18, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared

1. Windows 10 Mail Folders Disappeared - Similar Threads - Mail Folders Disappeared

2. Disappearing folders Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing folders Windows 10: My work folders have disappeared on windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop. I have looked in all my other files to see if I accidentally misplaced them there is actually one huge folder that is missing. I looked in the trash. Also, most of my Icons on the desktop have disappeared,...
  3. Mail Folders content disappeared

Mail Folders content disappeared: I running Windows 10 Build 19041. I was in the process of moving some email from my inbox to the various folders and saw that all of the folders are empty. Why would this happen? I have no problem syncing and sending and receiving is fine. Where did everything go?...
  4. Windows 10 mail disappearing

Windows 10 mail disappearing: Hi, I have been having problems with emails disappearing from a separate folder I created to move emails I wanted to keep! I have right clicked on the folder and selected 'don't sync this folder' as I mistakenly thought this may solve the problem but all my emails have now...
  5. Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail: Sometimes sent mail disappears: Sometimes when I create an e-mail message in the Windows 10 Mail app and send it it is a gmail account it sends fine. Other times I click send and it seems like it sent but in fact, the e-mail vanished. It did not send, it is not in the outbox, it is not in drafts. It just...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Disappeared: My Windows 10 Mail just disappeared over night It no longer opens Should I delete and reload, seems the logical thing to me but I am unsure how to obtain a free Download If someone could help I would be most appreciative Thank you 157651
  7. folders disappeared in windows live mail

folders disappeared in windows live mail: After having a windows10 update I have lost many af my folders from windows live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-disappeared-in-windows-live-mail/8cdfdec0-2ea0-461c-b425-93df123f5991
  8. Microsoft mail in folders disappear

Microsoft mail in folders disappear: How can I retrieve mail I put in folders? All have disappeared! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-in-folders-disappear/96bd5244-0701-4ced-b148-3cb9c66ab063"
  9. Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail messages in Windows 10 disappearing: I converted to the Mail application with I upgraded to Win 10. Any messages I send more than 3 days old seem to disappear. I don't see anywhere in the Settings that I can set this. I am hoping you can help me....
  10. Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing: I have to keep adding the Deleted Items folder to Favourites in Windows 10 mail program All the other folders I created stay there But every time I open Windows 10 Mail the Deleted Items folder has gone (In both accounts have in there) 105718

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail folders disappeared

2. windows 10 mail inbox disappeared

3. do email messages just disappear from windows 10

4. windows 10 email losing older messages,
  5. my folders in windows mail keep disappearing,
  6. old messages windows 10 mail inbox,
  7. windows 10 email losing messages,
  8. mail disappeared on windows 10,
  9. email app dissapear windows 10,
  10. windows 10 mail emails disappear,
  11. why do emails disappear in windows 10,