Windows 10: Windows 10 mail folders workaround?

Discus and support Windows 10 mail folders workaround? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I receive hundreds of emails everyday, and need to place the ones I need to keep in titled folders. Win10 mail does not allow the creation of folders.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcjames, Aug 22, 2015.

1. tcjames Win User

Windows 10 mail folders workaround?

I receive hundreds of emails everyday, and need to place the ones I need to keep in titled folders. Win10 mail does not allow the creation of folders. Does anyone have a workaround? I love many of the features of this new mail program, but I might have to return to 8.1 and Windows Live Essentials mail until Microsoft deigns to correct this oversight. Thanks.

:)

tcjames, Aug 22, 2015

2. import e-mail from Thunderbird into Windows 10 mail app

original Title: import e-mail "Folders" (Local Folders) from Thunderbird into Windows (10) Mail

How can one import e-mail "Folders" (Local Folders) from Thunderbird into Windows (10) Mail?

Carolyn Thompson, Aug 22, 2015
  3. corkierum Win User
    Folder does not appear in Windows 10 mail app

Why did the windows 10 mail interface delete all of the e-mails I saved in folders. Yahoo mail account -- folders populated in yahoo -- empty in windows 10. They were there last week

Original title: Yahoo mail interface with Windows 10 mail app -- all my folders are empty

corkierum, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 mail folders workaround?

1. Windows 10 mail folders workaround? - Similar Threads - mail folders workaround

2. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder: I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts. In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders. Where do I get it please? Thanks Phil...
  3. Folders in Windows 10 Mail

Folders in Windows 10 Mail: I have set up many folders in my Windows 10 Mail, to keep emails organized. I went to a folder today, and it was empty! There had been many emails in there. I checked my other folders. A few still have contents, but most are totally empty! Is there any way to recover...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  5. copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail

copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail: Can I copy Windows Live Mail folders, mail and contacts into Windows 10 mail? I have a Windows 7 computer and I know where the live mail folders are stored. I use a Comcast pop3 mail server and my mail is not stored on the external server but on my Windows 7 PC. I am...
  6. Windows 10 mail folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail folders: How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-folders/c3f476f8-e7cc-4940-b78f-c7f1b94bea95
  7. focus folder in windows 10 mail

focus folder in windows 10 mail: I wish to remove the focus folder but on looking at the various solutions put on line, none of the screens featured appear like mine! I have no view tab or gear icon. The only mail settings I have are change mail box sync options or delete account This is a neew issue...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  9. Importing folders into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing folders into Windows 10 Mail: I upgraded to 10 on 8/3. Had no problems. Am I too premature to complain? If not, Windows 10 Mail needs work. First, I fixed the problem with recognizing gmail. (AVG firewall.) Now I would like to import my old folders from EClient and give Mail a fighting chance to be my...
  10. Windows 10 activation workaround?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation workaround?: Hi, had previously free upgraded win7 to 10....I then cloned that drive to a larger drive....my motherboard recently fried so upgraded that, now my windows 10 is not activated my question is, if I were to reinstall 7 on the original smaller drive then upgrade again to 10...