Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by defjam, Jun 11, 2018.

1. defjam Win User

Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder

I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back.

Is this a bug ?

:)

defjam, Jun 11, 2018

2. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Folder Creation for Windows 10 Mail and Gmail Accts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• Are you referring to create folders in Windows 10 Mail App?
    • Are you using App for individual mail clients?
    • What steps have you tried?

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder

1. Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder - Similar Threads - Mail Losing Folder

2. Folders in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders in Windows 10 Mail: I have set up many folders in my Windows 10 Mail, to keep emails organized. I went to a folder today, and it was empty! There had been many emails in there. I checked my other folders. A few still have contents, but most are totally empty! Is there any way to recover...
  3. copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail

copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail: Can I copy Windows Live Mail folders, mail and contacts into Windows 10 mail? I have a Windows 7 computer and I know where the live mail folders are stored. I use a Comcast pop3 mail server and my mail is not stored on the external server but on my Windows 7 PC. I am...
  4. Windows 10 mail folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail folders: How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-folders/c3f476f8-e7cc-4940-b78f-c7f1b94bea95
  5. focus folder in windows 10 mail

focus folder in windows 10 mail: I wish to remove the focus folder but on looking at the various solutions put on line, none of the screens featured appear like mine! I have no view tab or gear icon. The only mail settings I have are change mail box sync options or delete account This is a neew issue...
  6. Windows 10 folder losing share

Windows 10 folder losing share: I have a computer that serves as a data host and the folder that is commonly used keep losing its share. The security settings with permissions remain, but I have continuously reshare the folder and reboot. Any ideas? Thx...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  8. Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone. Is this a bug ? 112036
  9. Losing Incoming E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Losing Incoming E-Mail: I use Outlook 2016 as my e-mail program and it has always worked great. A few days ago I noticed that I was not getting some e-mail that had been sent to me. I know this because the e-mail was sent to a group. I had one of the group members forward the e-mail to me. I checked...
  10. Windows 10 mail folders workaround?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail folders workaround?: I receive hundreds of emails everyday, and need to place the ones I need to keep in titled folders. Win10 mail does not allow the creation of folders. Does anyone have a workaround? I love many of the features of this new mail program, but I might have to return to 8.1 and...