Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I used to turn my computer on or wake it up from when it was sleeping, it used to sync my emails in the Windows 10 Mail app every time. Now it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

When I used to turn my computer on or wake it up from when it was sleeping, it used to sync my emails in the Windows 10 Mail app every time. Now it doesn't sync anymore.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it?

:)

Jesse Williams, Dec 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 email sync error code 0x85002012

My primary e-mail hotmail account has synced up until 12 months from current date.

Will not sync anymore past mail received or current mail.

Continue to receive the 0x85002012 error code with e-mails noted that could not be synced they are dated 10 to 20 years in the future...????

How doI get the mail to finish syncing? The past folders are all synced but also only up to 12-07-2014 as the messages also????

EduardFobian, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 email sync error code 0x85002012

The issue with sync when in Windows 10 has some how corrected it self

Always able to go to web site to access mail but got error when syncing from Windows 10 mail app.

Not sure what was done but something corrected it.

There is not a great deal of support anymore.

Bigger is better??

Hope Microsoft gets it right some day.

Good luck

J

JohnHines11264, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

I have removed the email accounts to get them to sync again, but now Yahoo! and Gmail are linking themselves together in 2 accounts. I don't want them linked. I want them separate.

Jesse Williams, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore

1. Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing Anymore - Similar Threads - Mail Syncing Anymore

2. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  3. Windows 10 Mail won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail won't sync: Whenever I try to sync Windows 10 Mail program, it seems to start okay but never ends. I have to close the Mail program and re-open it just to get syncing to stop. Can I solve the problem without reinstalling Mail?...
  4. Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore: I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app. Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account...
  5. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  6. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  7. MS Mail app sync option does not work anymore.

MS Mail app sync option does not work anymore.: The option under my account for syncing called 'as items arrive' stopped working about a month ago. It might have started with a Windows 1809 cumulative update although I am not positive on this. I have tried every method in order to get this function working again. I...
  8. Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Comcast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Comcast: I have tried to set up a couple of Comcast email accounts in Win 10 Mail. The setup precedes OK, but then I get the message: [ATTACH] I know the password is OK. I called Comcast but they do not what the problem is. Any suggestions? MikeT in VA...
  9. Windows 10 Mail not syncing

Windows 10 Mail not syncing: Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working [ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install, update, and repair ]...
  10. Windows 10 Mail syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail syncing: Is there anyway to get Windows 10 mail app to automatically sync automatically? 80508