Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For some reason the shortcut for Windows 10 Mail has vanished from the Mail folder in All Apps:- [img] It was working fine after the initial... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NessPoint, Nov 18, 2015.

1. NessPoint Win User

Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing

For some reason the shortcut for Windows 10 Mail has vanished from the Mail folder in All Apps:-

Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing [​IMG]

It was working fine after the initial upgrade of Windows 10 to V1511. Hence I cannot run Mail.

I am running Windows 10 Home (32 bit).

Is there a way to recreate the shortcut (if I try shell:appsFolder it does not appear in there)?

Thanks.

:)

NessPoint, Nov 18, 2015

2. dsktop icons gone

desktop icons missing--no bing icon, mail shortcut icon,etc.....why? all happened after (trying) to update windows 10

cherylnorcutt, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Mail App

Hey the shortcut keys to mail app doesn't seems to be working, how does one select all the mails in the mail app? Is this the beta version of the windows 10 or finalized?

A.Basit Tunio, Nov 18, 2015
  4. NessPoint Win User

I should also add that the same has happened to the Calendar app as well. I know that these two apps plus the People app are all linked, but the People app is fine.

NessPoint, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing - Similar Threads - Mail shortcut Apps

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up

Windows 10 Mail app all fouled up: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Today, the Mail app started giving me problems, so I reset it. I added my email accounts without any problem. When I tried to create signatures, I did not get the Signature editor--only the unformattable entry box. When I looked in this...
  6. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  8. Missing all windows apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing all windows apps.: I cant access any of the windows apps, be it the store, the photos, or even the xbox app. In the apps & features section under settings, it doesnt show any of them except the xbox app. I cant reset the apps because there is no advanced settings option. Please help!...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app to Microsoft Keyboard shortcut

Windows 10 Mail app to Microsoft Keyboard shortcut: I want to OPEN the Windows 10 Mail Application (not Windows Live Hotmail.com website) on my Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 using the direct "Mail" key. However I can't find the location of the Application. I looked in the obvious folder's that say Windows Mail...
  10. Windows 10 All Apps menu not showing shortcuts

Windows 10 All Apps menu not showing shortcuts: Running Windows 10 64-bit; 8 GB RAM I've been advised that the folder: c:\Users\<my name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs contains the folders and shortcuts that are shown in the All Apps menu. However, there are some programs and folders in...