Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Reeegman, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Reeegman Win User

Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless someone has found another way......

:)

Reeegman, Dec 8, 2015

2. Mail App Does Not Sync Outlook Account

Windows 10 Mail App will not sync my Outlook account. However if I open a browser and got to outlook the account opens just fine. How do I get the windows 10 app to sync the outlook mail account?

Steve Brock, Dec 8, 2015
  3. How to add folder in Mail on windows 10

What I've done is add it to Outlook mail in Internet Explorer then sync in Windows 10 Outlook mail.

vitruvius2k, Dec 8, 2015
  4. cognus Win User

how about migrating old outlook to new windows 10 mail app?

cognus, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook - Similar Threads - Mail Sync Outlook

2. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  3. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  4. Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing

Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing: Hey Everyone, I have some subfolders within outlook.com that are nested under my inbox folder. These appear fine on the web but on Outlook for mobile and Windows 10 mail, they do not appear? I created them in the web by right-clicking the Inbox and selecting "Create...
  5. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  6. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  7. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...
  8. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  9. Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync: For the last week or so, my emails are not syning with either Outlook 2010, or the Windows Mail App. I am using Hotmail (yes i know, still?) I got an email from Microsoft, saying something along the lines of "remove and then re-add your account", which i have done....
  10. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?: Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have...