Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail syncing

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail syncing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get Windows 10 mail app to automatically sync automatically? 80508 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hollyoaks777, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Mail syncing

Is there anyway to get Windows 10 mail app to automatically sync automatically?

:)

hollyoaks777, Mar 28, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., Mar 28, 2017
  3. MTRCSJ Win User
    Update/sync live mail calendar

How can I sync/update my Live Mail Calendar with the entries I made in the Windows 10 Mail calendar app? The Windows 10 Mail calendar does not have the option to print the monthly calendar that the Live Mail Calendar has, so I want to sync both. The
    email is the same in both. The mail syncs but not the calendar.

MTRCSJ, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Windows 10 Mail syncing

Accounts > Select Account > Options for syncing your content > Select what you want in Sync settings.

Helmut, Mar 29, 2017
  5. I am now left unable to open Calender appointments. Changed everything back to how it was and I still have the problem. Outlook is set as the default app.

Windows 10 Mail syncing [​IMG]

I uninstalled Opera that was the problem, I couldn't open hyperlinks to Calendar appointments. I have reinstalled Opera until I find a soloution on how to fix this. I had this problem with Outlook 2010 with Google Chrome. Now Outlook 2016 with Opera can't remember how I fixed it as it was years ago.

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail syncing

1. Windows 10 Mail syncing - Similar Threads - Mail syncing

2. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  3. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  4. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  5. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  6. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  7. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  8. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  9. Windows 10 mail client sync

Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  10. Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly: Hi,Mail App does not sync with my Yahoo email when it is not opening, I don't have the emails received in the box while it is closed. For example, if I open the Mail App at 5pm today, the emails received before 5pm are not shown in the inbox. It would only sync after 5pm....