Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Insiders running the latest preview build of Windows 10 (Build 10532) have a new option in the Windows 10 Mail client: They can turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional

Read more: Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional | ZDNet

Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2015

2. How to disable Conversation view in the new Windows 10 Mail App?

Event though I was running Build 10240 and Windows Update reported that it was up to date, I did not see the conversation option at first either.

Had to go into Windows Update> Advanced options and check 'Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windws'. Soon as I did that, Windows Update found additional updates, Mail app was updated, and conversation option appeared under Options>
    View Settings.

Turned 'Show messages arranged by conversation' option off and conversation mode gone!

MarkyMark5819, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Unable to turn off conversation view on Windows 10 mail App

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and on trying the Windows 10 Mail app I am unable to turn off the conversation view. Checked a few blogs and found that this options is not available in Windows 10 yet. There are a lot of users who are not comfortable with
    the conversation view. This was an existing functionality and we would like it back..

Vinoy Daniel

vinoydaniel, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional

1. Windows 10 Mail update makes Conversation View optional - Similar Threads - Mail update makes

2. change views in windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change views in windows mail: Is there a way I can change how and what I see when I open contacts in Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-views-in-windows-mail/92a415be-3717-4222-b9df-37e93c06e732
  3. change views in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change views in windows mail: Is there a way I can change how and what I see when I open contacts in Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-views-in-windows-mail/92a415be-3717-4222-b9df-37e93c06e732
  4. Windows 10 Mail- Problem viewing attachments in sent mail

Windows 10 Mail- Problem viewing attachments in sent mail: I use the above Mail system to send emails frequently with attachments. No prob;em sending them. But sometimes I need to check a detail in the attachment of a sent email. But when I look at the sent email for the attachment I get:- External Email: Do not open any links or...
  5. View optional updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View optional updates: I constantly have this Driver update for the keyboard showing up under optional updates see image below. If I choose to install it, it acts like it is installing but then show up again ready to install again. What can I do to make this update either install or go...
  6. view optional updates

view optional updates: Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - Keyboard - Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard for HP Hotkey Support when I tried to update this driver update! its still in there and not disappearing and a command prompt pops out and disappear is that a...
  7. Windows 10 Conversion

Windows 10 Conversion: I'm not a computer whiz, had no classes, basically learned on my own, over the years. When Windows 10 did their recent update or conversion or whatever you call it, I lost all of my documents, pictures, & all of my settings! Is there a way to get them back, or do I have to...
  8. How to view old skype conversations?

How to view old skype conversations?: I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because...
  9. windows 10 e mail views

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 e mail views: after new windows download today my e mail view changed. The new view now showed mail in same pane instead of opening up in a new right side pane. How do I put this back so I can read the entire e mail. I am using my home computer and this just happened and cant read my mail....
  10. Turn On or Off Group by Conversation in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Group by Conversation in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Group by Conversation in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Group by Conversation in Message List of Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and...